2019 ANNUAL GOPHERHOLE PICTORIAL COUNTDOWN!!

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score
Don't let the snow in Duluth on Sunday, or the snow in the Black Hills today fool you, we are only 100 days from kickoff against South Dakota St on August 29th!!

Rodney Smith and Goldy

DfY2M6TN_400x400.jpg
university-of-minnesota-minnesota-s-goldy-the-gopher.jpg

Coach Fleck chimes in with a video:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

I really enjoy this pictorial count down and happy we are getting closer to FB season.

Don't let the snow in Duluth on Sunday, or the snow in the Black Hills today fool you, we are only 100 days from kickoff against South Dakota St on August 29th!!

Rodney Smith and Goldy

DfY2M6TN_400x400.jpg
university-of-minnesota-minnesota-s-goldy-the-gopher.jpg

Very creative way to do "100". Well done!

Feels like fall today, and were on the 100 day thread to the start of the football season in the fall. If it is going to feel like fall we might as well talk football! I enjoy these pictures! Thanks to those who post them.

Here we go!

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3jec0lKmyYU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Royal Silver
Silver_Royal_490.jpg

Last edited:

Just catching up on this! What a fun thing to see as we enjoy summer.
Karon Riley was a beast!

We're down to 90 days away from the opener!

Sam Renner

Renner_Sam_0434.JPG

Ed Hawthorne

Ed-Hawthorne-Gophers.jpg

Two of my all-time best friends: Ray Hawes (#78) the first person I ever met when I checked into Territorial Hall in Sept. of 1967 and is still my best friend. AND, the late Jim Mitchell, best drum major EVER for the U of M. I had the pleasure of marching in the front rank of trombones, right behind Jim, from 1967 to 1970. Lifelong memories.Jim Mitchell (2016_02_11 21_16_08 UTC).jpgRay Hawes Plays for the Gophers (2018_09_05 13_55_45 UTC).jpg

Two observations:

1) I hope it's a really good omen that Spann-Ford wears the same number as Maxx.

2) The photo appears to be from last season's game at Madison. P.J. Fleck has his game face on; looks incredibly focused. Badgers never knew what hit them!

Two observations:

1) I hope it's a really good omen that Spann-Ford wears the same number as Maxx.

2) The photo appears to be from last season's game at Madison. P.J. Fleck has his game face on; looks incredibly focused. Badgers never knew what hit them!

I’ve been told that we should expect BSF88 to be even better than MW88.

Top Bottom