KFAN - Power Trip Morning Show

I like how Meatball used daddy's lawyering skills to get KFAN's chat board taken down because he didn't like people making fun of his sham marriage.

A sense of humor?

They are obviously very talented. Just think they have the ability to excel without the constant bathroom humor and sex references. Low hanging fruit and they could be better than that. Barriero is an example of wandering to a wide variety of topics and doing it in an adult/interesting manner. Just my opinion.

They are obviously very talented. Just think they have the ability to excel without the constant bathroom humor and sex references. Low hanging fruit and they could be better than that. Barriero is an example of wandering to a wide variety of topics and doing it in an adult/interesting manner. Just my opinion.

Barriero is a chore to listen to.

It would be interesting to see how much intersection there is between the listeners. Besides the obvious differences in time slots and availability, I can't imagine fans of the Morning Show would get much from Dan Cole.

It would be interesting to see how much intersection there is between the listeners. Besides the obvious differences in time slots and availability, I can't imagine fans of the Morning Show would get much from Dan Cole.

I love the Dan's in the afternoon and love the morning show. The fat guy with the uni-brow is unlistenable for 8 months of the year.

Listening to Common is like listening to KQRS in the same time slot--not much has changed in 15 years...

Barriero is a chore to listen to.

I agree. No dead horses are going to be left unbeaten on that show. That said, I'll still tune in as I scroll through the dial. He's got good regular guests (e.g. Krawczynski, Kessler, Nanne).

Barriero's segment with Kessler is the best the station has to offer. It was second best when Rosenbaum was still alive

Common Man is excellent sports talk relief on a sports station.

I love the Dan's in the afternoon and love the morning show. The fat guy with the uni-brow is unlistenable for 8 months of the year.
I agree. No dead horses are going to be left unbeaten on that show. That said, I'll still tune in as I scroll through the dial. He's got good regular guests (e.g. Krawczynski, Kessler, Nanne).
Common Man is excellent sports talk relief on a sports station.
All of this.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Barriero's segment with Kessler is the best the station has to offer. It was second best when Rosenbaum was still alive

My favorite guest is Johnny Athletic. Seems like he is now appearing on a number of the shows. I also like Rosen. 9 - noon took a big step back when Dubay left. Seems to me that Common's show has become more sports-centric over the years. I enjoy all the kfan weekend shows when get a chance to tune in. My preferences:
1. Barreiro
2. PA
3. Common
1000. Morning show

Not to disrupt the KFAN love, but the 3-5 show on 1500 with Mackey, Judd and Ramie (?) is pretty good now. One of the few who can talk Gopher basketball/football at least semi-intelligently and also cover the Twins a fair amount.

Not to disrupt the KFAN love, but the 3-5 show on 1500 with Mackey, Judd and Ramie (?) is pretty good now. One of the few who can talk Gopher basketball/football at least semi-intelligently and also cover the Twins a fair amount.

When they hit FM let me know.

When they hit FM let me know.

I think they are. Anyway, I never listen live. They get their shows up on their app for on-demand listening within 10-15 minutes after the end of each hour. No commercials (except for one at the beginning and a couple in-show plugs.)

Will have to check them out, thanks. I live in Rochester so dont get that station on the radio. Am sure they're available thru iheart or on demand.

Will have to check them out, thanks. I live in Rochester so dont get that station on the radio. Am sure they're available thru iheart or on demand.

Yeah. They have an app for android/apple for SkorNorth. Also podcastone and probably some others.

My favorite guest is Johnny Athletic. Seems like he is now appearing on a number of the shows. I also like Rosen. 9 - noon took a big step back when Dubay left. Seems to me that Common's show has become more sports-centric over the years. I enjoy all the kfan weekend shows when get a chance to tune in. My preferences:
1. Barreiro
2. PA
3. Common
1000. Morning show
You've got those in reverse order.

1. Power Trip
2. Common
3. PA

Unlistenable: Barrerio

1. Power Trip
2. Common
3. PA

Anybody who puts PA above any other radio show in the cities without at least stipulating during the Vikings season can not be trusted.

Anybody who puts PA above any other radio show in the cities without at least stipulating during the Vikings season can not be trusted.

Absolutely. 9 - noon owns Sept. - January.

Yep, you and your opinions can never be trusted.

Didnt mean to offend. Was actually attempting to make fun of PA's use of "Honey" when addressing male guests. Very annoying. He also refers to hinself and his producer as the 1/4 ton covenant. Minnesota is consistently "the cornfields" - also somwhat annoying. That said, I still enjoy his show more than most on the station.

Didnt mean to offend. Was actually attempting to make fun of PA's use of "Honey" when addressing male guests. Very annoying. He also refers to hinself and his producer as the 1/4 ton covenant. Minnesota is consistently "the cornfields" - also somwhat annoying. That said, I still enjoy his show more than most on the station.

Yes, you listed 1/100000000000000000000 of the annoying things about PA. I too hate when he calls guests "honey".

^^^ Someone is planning on going multiple rounds this weekend ^^^

You have picked up on why I find that ad so interesting. Rather than having one the cast admit impotence, they have changed a drug for treating ED into sexual Gatorade, a performance enhancer.

1. Power Trip
2. Common
3. PA

I like Barrerio's show the best. Way more variety. Good interviews.

I've accepted that PA is a bit like Common. And I like both in small doses.

Power trip is ok too for me in small doses. I find Meatsauce annoying because he doesnt add much value, which detracts from the show

Top Bottom