Accused ex-Gophers do documentary on the alleged gang rape, get ripped for smirking

If that’s true, then I suspect it’s because GH is mostly old retired white guys who range from conservative to hyper-conservative.

In that case, I’m very glad to be a (hyper-?) progressive that gets in your faces and shoves arguments that you hate down your throats. Echo chambers ruin societies.

Wow. You big internet tough guy.

Serious thing to think about.

We used to have a poster come here and ask repeatedly about announcers. It was amusing and all, but we discovered there was a reason why he did that.

I don’t know G4L, but honestly, I am starting to wonder if we have a similar type situation. We might just need to let him post and move on with our days like it didn’t happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Serious thing to think about.

We used to have a poster come here and ask repeatedly about announcers. It was amusing and all, but we discovered there was a reason why he did that.

I don’t know G4L, but honestly, I am starting to wonder if we have a similar type situation. We might just need to let him post and move on with our days like it didn’t happen.

That's a good point and something I hadn't considered. If G4L suffers from a similar affliction as Jay M, then I retract my previous post. If not, it still stands and then some.

How would you know what someone's race is on a message board?? Sounds like you a stereotyping individuals based on characteristics that you perceive you see on this board. I strongly urge you to reconsider your bias.

You can turn it anyway you want but I don't think he is that far off. Look at the demographics in Minnesota, let alone University of Minnesota graduates that are invested in the football program.

Wow. You big internet tough guy.

You know, here’s the thing: the only posters who get their dander up over a comment like that are .... yep, old white guys. In today’s age more than ever, old white guys HATE being called out as old white guys.

So, yeah. Have a good day!

Most of them kept playing football.

But it was still the U that caused them not to make it to the NFL.

Right.

In other words, their case is an even bigger joke than I thought.

I mean can you imagine ..... former player sues university because he didn’t make it to the NFL and make millions as a professional player.

I guess I should sue my elementary school because I never got to fly to the moon.

You know, here’s the thing: the only posters who get their dander up over a comment like that are .... yep, old white guys. In today’s age more than ever, old white guys HATE being called out as old white guys.

Every old white guy I know is comfortable being an old white guy.

Now just close your eyes and imagine the reaction if you replaced "white" with any other description and "guys" with any other classification.

What is your definition of old? Maybe you should start a survey thread and find out. There are a lot of old guys here but I think there are just as many young guys. There are plenty of millennials (including me).

But it was still the U that caused them not to make it to the NFL.

Right.

In other words, their case is an even bigger joke than I thought.

I mean can you imagine ..... former player sues university because he didn’t make it to the NFL and make millions as a professional player.

I guess I should sue my elementary school because I never got to fly to the moon.

Your elementary school would have a an easy proximate cause argument.

Every old white guy I know is comfortable being an old white guy.

Now just close your eyes and imagine the reaction if you replaced "white" with any other description and "guys" with any other classification.

I forgot you know them all!

I wouldn’t do that though. Old and white is a thing unto itself.

What is your definition of old? Maybe you should start a survey thread and find out. There are a lot of old guys here but I think there are just as many young guys. There are plenty of millennials (including me).

Yes it would be interesting to see the demographics, weighted by active posting.

I forgot you know them all!

I wouldn’t do that though. Old and white is a thing unto itself.

Huh? I said "every old white guy I know"

Of course you wouldn't do it. You'd get your dander up even considering it. The fact that you would go after "white men" squashes another one of your dumb points, we don't get our dander up by being called white men.

BTW- I'm 35. So I'm probably like right on the cutoff from being old.

Huh? I said "every old white guy I know"

Of course you wouldn't do it.

Yes, you implied that many are like that. Which is of course not true at all.

I wouldn’t do it because it’s not a thing. Not on internet message boards. Those are the caves of conservative whites, mostly old/retired.

G4L has to be a meta meta troll masquerading as a progressive, sort of Like Colbert used to do on the comedy channel. It’s so stupid and extreme it’s funny.

The following contains some made up statistics. I will allow that I’m a bit older than some, younger than others, politically split, but I’ve seen enough in my short time orbiting the sun the last several decades to make me skeptical of a great many things. For example I understand most people ( I’d say 90+ percent) are at least partly motivated in their daily activities and political leanings by selfish ideals (often cloaked as altruism or humanism) which behavioral economists and fundraisers will probably support with hard data, maybe 10 percent are white collar sociopaths (eg the stupid ****ers in private equity or pick your financial industry that progressives fixate on), a similar number lack social or academic skills and are in and out of the prisons (that right wingers fixate on), and that both genders are capable of histrionics, lying, and underhanded motives at times and some people are even good at lying to themselves to explain away “events”.

Well bob is 35, I'm 34... so far you are wrong.

Could be wrong. Been wrong many times before, will be many times again. If I provoke some discussion and some brain cells firing, then meh. I lose nothing of consequence.

Yes, you implied that many are like that. Which is of course not true at all.

I wouldn’t do it because it’s not a thing. Not on internet message boards. Those are the caves of conservative whites, mostly old/retired.

I said that none of them that I know are. It's actually self-evident by the fact that you are so comfortable calling out white men. You would not feel as comfortable calling out _____ men, or white ______.

You wouldn't do it because you're a hypocrite and you know those people would get their dander up. You wouldn't do it ever. You would only do it to white men on a message board, you would never speak to people like this in person. You can tell that by the everything about you.

Nah. I’m good with speculating

That tells you everything you need to know about him.

He'd much rather continue to speculate on things he knows absolutely nothing about than find out the truth. You really a progressive.

That tells you everything you need to know about him.

He'd much rather continue to speculate on things he knows absolutely nothing about than find out the truth. You really a progressive.

G4L is truly an idiot. It's time to take spoofin's suggestion and just ignore him. I'm done responding to him on the football forums.

G4L is truly an idiot. It's time to take spoofin's suggestion and just ignore him. I'm done responding to him on the football forums.

Think of how bad it is when Spoofin suggests ignoring someone. [emoji3]

FTR - I only suggested it as I worry we might be fighting someone who isn’t at full capacity.

Think of how bad it is when Spoofin suggests ignoring someone. [emoji3]

FTR - I only suggested it as I worry we might be fighting someone who isn’t at full capacity.

I was very surprised when I read your post ;)

Top Bottom