Accused ex-Gophers do documentary on the alleged gang rape, get ripped for smirking

Music to my ears. Case closed.

Prosecutor was only able to come up with “the defense is a poopyhead!”

You all just need to learn to speak G4L.

G4L is completely illogical, hence why he is illogical. Therefore, he is illogical and I think he is illogical.

Another win.

Solid post.

I'm getting close to putting him on ignore.

Just promise me that when these guys have their case thrown out or lose in trial, you’ll think of me grinning ear to ear?

Just promise me that when these guys have their case thrown out or lose in trial, you’ll think of me grinning ear to ear?

Only if you promise when the U settles or loses you will not post on GH for a year. Not in your other account either, we all know you are sock puppet.

Music to my ears. Case closed.

Prosecutor was only able to come up with “the defense is a poopyhead!”

The prosecution goes first. Tons of cases are decided by the defense not even putting forth a defense, they simply say "the prosecution hasn't made their case". It's extremely effective when you're dealing with really bad lawyers who present really bad arguments.

So yes, the defense rests. GFL hasn't made a single point.

The prosecution goes first.

bass made the typical points for the prosecution, all of which come from a simple view of things, and I slayed them all.

Your side is free to respond. And has of yet not done so. Hence why I said that. Your side has not been able to counter my defense with any efficacy, you got pissed off and started insulting rather than using your noggin.

Thing is, there really is no case. The U is completely covered here from a legal standpoint. This will be quite obvious to the judge, or the jury if it goes to trial.

The plaintiffs here didn’t want to work hard. Try to repair their image, admit fault, apologize, try to keep working on their football careers, and see if they could make the NFL the old fashioned way, by actually working for it.

They decided they had been wronged, and want an easy payday out of it. That’s all this is.

Guess you don't have any balls. No surprise there.

Not accepting unequal terms means you don’t have balls?

OK, I’ll not post on GH for a year if you agree to drive your car off a cliff should you lose. That’s fair. You must not have any balls if you don’t accept!

Not accepting unequal terms means you don’t have balls?

OK, I’ll not post on GH for a year if you agree to drive your car off a cliff should you lose. That’s fair. You must not have any balls if you don’t accept!

Joking about suicide, you are a horribly sick person...

bass made the typical points for the prosecution, all of which come from a simple view of things, and I slayed them all.

Your side is free to respond. And has of yet not done so. Hence why I said that. Your side has not been able to counter my defense with any efficacy, you got pissed off and started insulting rather than using your noggin.

Oh, so now you've changed your description, yeah that happens all of the time too.

Prosecution went first (bass); defense slayed; and the prosecution doesn't think the defense slayed so they don't even address the points of the defense.

Yep, that happens all of the time too.

He probably has a different opinion of whether or not you slayed.

G4L is a complete nutjob and by FAR the worst poster on Gopherhole (think about that for a second)

G4L is a complete nutjob and by FAR the worst poster on Gopherhole (think about that for a second)

If that’s true, then I suspect it’s because GH is mostly old retired white guys who range from conservative to hyper-conservative.

In that case, I’m very glad to be a (hyper-?) progressive that gets in your faces and shoves arguments that you hate down your throats. Echo chambers ruin societies.

If that’s true, then I suspect it’s because GH is mostly old retired white guys who range from conservative to hyper-conservative.

In that case, I’m very glad to be a (hyper-?) progressive that gets in your faces and shoves arguments that you hate down your throats. Echo chambers ruin societies.

Didn't you ask someone else to keep the political crap on tOTB? What the hell is wrong with you?

Didn't you ask someone else to keep the political crap on tOTB? What the hell is wrong with you?

Being conservative minded goes far past politics. It means you hate change, hate people who propose change, have a certain worldview that applies to every aspect of life, etc.

Here are both reports:

https://kstp.com/sports/university-...eport-gophers-football-players/4347059/?cat=1

If you aren't disgusted by what they did....and they are accused of rape...then I would say you have problems. She did not give consent in the video. She did say no no no in the video. She was very drunk. If this is how one behaves towards women...

These guys were awful representatives of the University and they continue to be awful representatives of the university. I for one am glad that Claeys got fired as a result and am glad that Fleck is doing all he can to make his football players into men who represent the university well. These guys are not helping their reputations...and this is from the UK. It's an international embarrassment not a local one. This chapter needs to end.

The police report described the girl as “alert, playful and lucid” based on the videos they watched and determined it was consensual. That was the first encounter between Djan, the recruit and the girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The police report described the girl as “alert, playful and lucid” based on the videos they watched and determined it was consensual. That was the first encounter between Djan, the recruit and the girl.

Which gets at the whole these are trained professionals who made that decision and were weighing their training and experience in viewing the video versus us rubes who see it how we see it with a ton of bias coming into it. Now could the cops have lied or been prejudiced or maybe they’re losing sleep over it all the time, sure. But I wasn’t there and can’t personally talk to all involved so we’re left with do you trust the professionals or not

From my 'source' (student who knows several people involved): "She was into it until her mom/sister got involved. Then she wasn't." Take that however you want.

Last edited:

How would you know what someone's race is on a message board?? Sounds like you a stereotyping individuals based on characteristics that you perceive you see on this board. I strongly urge you to reconsider your bias.

From my 'source' (student who knows several people involved): "She was into it until her mom/sister got involved. Then she wasn't." Take that however you want.

Maybe.

Regardless, the players that were expelled were found to have violated the code of conduct.

Thing is, there really is no case. The U is completely covered here from a legal standpoint. This will be quite obvious to the judge, or the jury if it goes to trial.

The plaintiffs here didn’t want to work hard. Try to repair their image, admit fault, apologize, try to keep working on their football careers, and see if they could make the NFL the old fashioned way, by actually working for it.

They decided they had been wronged, and want an easy payday out of it. That’s all this is.

You realize they wanted to stay in school right? They wanted to keep playing football.

You realize they wanted to stay in school right? They wanted to keep playing football.

They were 100% free to do that, at any institution of their choosing, besides the Univ of Minnesota.

They clearly chose not to do that. I think that was a huge mistake.

My guess is that progressives and conservatives can actually unite behind Zeppelin's post.

Howie? Stocker?

They were 100% free to do that, at any institution of their choosing, besides the Univ of Minnesota.

They clearly chose not to do that. I think that was a huge mistake.

Most of them kept playing football.

Top Bottom