Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 272

Thread: War with Iran

  1. #226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    You already posted that, deuce. Do you think the other 21 women made up their stories?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Considering that the left has proven that they will do anything to take down Trump or anyone who will work with him- yes I think that there is a decent chance that the other 21 fabricated their stories in full or in part- "Trumped up" so to speak. Some really big names have been taken down by accusers who had real stories- Cosby and Weinstein are a few of them, so it's proof that real charges often go somewhere in this day and age, and that's good. The Trump accusations keep going nowhere. There were 11 such accusers lined up in 2016 and after the election- poof. There is no doubt that a lot of these accusations were bought and paid for. The last I heard, even Stormy Daniels now says that there was no sex with Trump.

    He was- and I say was, because there is zero smoke of any accusations in the past 14-15 years now- a womanizer who took too many liberties with women and who definitely showed a weakness in the area sexual morality. The left has done an amazing job of tearing down almost all the walls of sexual morality until women figured out that it wasn't working out that well for them. Now the left has found their moral purity, with regards to Trump...because they hate him.

    Trump's sexual past is like his political past. He was a Democrat who I would never have voted for and a womanizer who I would not have voted for. I didn't vote for him because of what he was, but rather for what he is today and I'll vote for him again because now I know what he is doing and what he is doing is excellent.


  2. #227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    Considering that the left has proven that they will do anything to take down Trump or anyone who will work with him- yes I think that there is a decent chance that the other 21 fabricated their stories in full or in part- "Trumped up" so to speak. Some really big names have been taken down by accusers who had real stories- Cosby and Weinstein are a few of them, so it's proof that real charges often go somewhere in this day and age, and that's good. The Trump accusations keep going nowhere. There were 11 such accusers lined up in 2016 and after the election- poof. There is no doubt that a lot of these accusations were bought and paid for. The last I heard, even Stormy Daniels now says that there was no sex with Trump.

    He was- and I say was, because there is zero smoke of any accusations in the past 14-15 years now- a womanizer who took too many liberties with women and who definitely showed a weakness in the area sexual morality. The left has done an amazing job of tearing down almost all the walls of sexual morality until women figured out that it wasn't working out that well for them. Now the left has found their moral purity, with regards to Trump...because they hate him.

    Trump's sexual past is like his political past. He was a Democrat who I would never have voted for and a womanizer who I would not have voted for. I didn't vote for him because of what he was, but rather for what he is today and I'll vote for him again because now I know what he is doing and what he is doing is excellent.
    So you think ďthe leftĒ orchestrated a vast conspiracy to get 22 women, including his wife, who donít know each other to make up claims of sexual assault over a 20-30 year period? Who was in charge of the conspiracy? Hill? Obama? Steele? Strzok? Page? Comey? Lynch?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    So you think ďthe leftĒ orchestrated a vast conspiracy to get 22 women, including his wife, who donít know each other to make up claims of sexual assault over a 20-30 year period? Who was in charge of the conspiracy? Hill? Obama? Steele? Strzok? Page? Comey? Lynch?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I canít speak for beej, but no I donít think itís a conspiracy. Itís not orchestrated. A lot of women are happy to do their part, or twist their memories, and want to be heroes.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    I canít speak for beej, but no I donít think itís a conspiracy. Itís not orchestrated. A lot of women are happy to do their part, or twist their memories, and want to be heroes.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The majority of accounts that I have read of women who have chosen to go public about being sexually assaulted have included descriptions of pain and doubt surrounding the decision to go public.

    I doubt that Ford and Anita Hill twisted their memories to feel like heroes.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #230
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    34,499
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    The majority of accounts that I have read of women who have chosen to go public about being sexually assaulted have included descriptions of pain and doubt surrounding the decision to go public.

    I doubt that Ford and Anita Hill twisted their memories to feel like heroes.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When 22 women accuse you of something, the odds that every one of them is lying is basically zero. The odds that at least one of them is exaggerating or lying is also pretty high. The fellas only care about the later it seems.

  6. #231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    When 22 women accuse you of something, the odds that every one of them is lying is basically zero. The odds that at least one of them is exaggerating or lying is also pretty high. The fellas only care about the later it seems.
    The other thing to consider is that sexual deviants often prey on damaged, vulnerable victims. When those victims come forward their stories can sound goofy even when they are being truthful. I havenít read Carrolís account but deuce has studied it closely. He might concur with me.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #232
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    34,499
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    The other thing to consider is that sexual deviants often prey on damaged, vulnerable victims. When those victims come forward their stories can sound goofy even when they are being truthful. I haven’t read Carrol’s account but deuce has studied it closely. He might concur with me.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How closely has he studied it?

  8. #233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    How closely has he studied it?
    Closely enough to quote her.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    The majority of accounts that I have read of women who have chosen to go public about being sexually assaulted have included descriptions of pain and doubt surrounding the decision to go public.

    I doubt that Ford and Anita Hill twisted their memories to feel like heroes.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Trumps accusers or women in general? Who wrote the statements?

    Anita Hill outright lied. Ford at best identified the wrong person.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    When 22 women accuse you of something, the odds that every one of them is lying is basically zero. The odds that at least one of them is exaggerating or lying is also pretty high. The fellas only care about the later it seems.
    Go ahead and pick whichever one of the 22 you think is the most credible and letís dig in. Iím open to the possibility that Trump assaulted someone.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    How closely has he studied it?
    I watched her two interviews. I would bet that you havenít. I would bet they you donít want to watch them. Thatís called living in denial


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    I watched her two interviews. I would bet that you havenít. I would bet they you donít want to watch them. Thatís called living in denial


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You can watch all of the interviews you want, deuce. That sordid crap fascinates you. I find the massive overload of sick behavior since Trump rode down the escalator to be depressing.

    Yes, we know Clinton was accused of raping Paula Jones. Ironic that you and the other fellas never doubted her story.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    You can watch all of the interviews you want, deuce. That sordid crap fascinates you. I find the massive overload of sick behavior since Trump rode down the escalator to be depressing.

    Yes, we know Clinton was accused of raping Paula Jones. Ironic that you and the other fellas never doubted her story.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Paula Jones was one of several sexual assault claims. Since you didn’t care, you probably aren’t familiar with them.

    Here, you can ‘bone up’ on them.

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill...ct_allegations

  14. #239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    Paula Jones was one of several sexual assault claims. Since you didnít care, you probably arenít familiar with them.

    Here, you can Ďbone upí on them.

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill...ct_allegations
    Sick but predictable joke.

    No thanks.

    For the fellas to be intellectually consistent (or intellectually anything) they must pronounce all of the claims fabricated.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  15. #240

    Default

    I doubt all of the claims are fabricated. And I’d like to vote for someone other than Trump.

    Is there another candidate who doesn’t want to take more of my money? If so they will probably get my vote.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •