Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 272

Thread: War with Iran

  1. #91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    You are so angry today. All the extra carbon from india must be getting to you...
    Humiliating you is fun.
    If at first you don’t succeed, then maybe you just suck. – Kenny Powers


  2. #92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    Humiliating you is fun.
    Humiliating me? Because you deny science? Science I also don't agree with? You need to learn to read better or maybe you just don't remember where I stand on climate change.

    You know what was fun though, showing you the answer to your question in the first 50 words of a post that you were too lazy to click on and skim with your eyes. That was fun.
    Who hates iowa?

  3. #93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    You are so angry today. All the extra carbon from india must be getting to you...
    Basically guys like CRG thought Trump getting elected would mean the culture would shift and people would respect their insane viewpoints. It didn’t happen so now they just double down on “owning the libs.”

  4. #94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota View Post
    Basically guys like CRG thought Trump getting elected would mean the culture would shift and people would respect their insane viewpoints. It didn’t happen so now they just double down on “owning the libs.”
    https://www.vox.com/2019/5/17/186282...gia-roe-v-wade

    you sure?

  5. #95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    Both a non-sequitor and a logical fallacy. You debate like a libtard.

  6. #96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    So did the majority of the Democratic & Republican parties. Bolton didn't orchestrate the Iraq war. He was just another war-hawk.
    Sorry, craig. Bolt, as the undersecretary of state, was intimately and intricately involved in creating and selling the WMD lie. Of course, now that he works for the fellow whose boots you slurpee slurp, you will pronounce Bolt just another go along guy of the Iraq War.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,945
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Bolton is one of the ultimate swamp creatures. It is sickening that any president wants him around. No excuse or justification warrants his hire.

  8. #98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TruthSeeker View Post
    Bolton is one of the ultimate swamp creatures. It is sickening that any president wants him around. No excuse or justification warrants his hire.
    2 years ago CRG, beeg and the likes would have completely agreed with you. But now their god trump has hired him they are forced to defend him. Sad sad dudes they are.
    Who hates iowa?

  9. #99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota View Post
    Both a non-sequitor and a logical fallacy. You debate like a libtard.
    Trump's election WAS a cultural shift. How could it not be? Going from Obama to Trump? That's a cultural reaction. Sweeping changes in multiple states on abortion law? That's important. There's a reason the left has been melting down for 2 years, and it isn't because they're tired of winning.

  10. #100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    2 years ago CRG, beeg and the likes would have completely agreed with you. But now their god trump has hired him they are forced to defend him. Sad sad dudes they are.
    Beeg? I would expect he's always been a Bolton kind of guy. Beeg has never been anti Neo con to my knowledge. He's just a partisan. And I don't see CRG defending BOLTON, he's defending Trump and arguing Bolton doesn't matter.

  11. #101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    Beeg? I would expect he's always been a Bolton kind of guy. Beeg has never been anti Neo con to my knowledge. He's just a partisan. And I don't see CRG defending BOLTON, he's defending Trump and arguing Bolton doesn't matter.
    If I am mak8ng a soup, and I can’t taste an ingredient, I leave it out next time. Bolton either matters, or someone who does should be hired instead.

  12. #102

    Default

    Thats a funny joke that Trump just has bolton around for the company......must be a fan of the stache

  13. #103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJamesMD View Post
    Thats a funny joke that Trump just has bolton around for the company......must be a fan of the stache
    Maybe he likes mustache rides along with golden showers?
    Who hates iowa?

  14. #104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJamesMD View Post
    thanks Bud. Appreciate that.

    Look I'm pissed at Trump for bringing Bolton on board. That's enough for me to write off Trump (already did).

    I'm still trying to figure out if Trump is on board with all of this war mongering or if he is ignorant enough to believe everything Bolton and Pompeo are telling him
    1. DJT is an ignorant fool and a con man. He's proven that far too many times already.
    2. Like most of the RWers on this board, no matter what the many experts he has employed in the government tell him, DJT believes whatever RW political propaganda media tells him to believe. So if you want to know what Trump's opinion is, just pay close attention to what FOX News and Talk Radio say. If he hasn't yet parroted that viewpoint, it's inevitable.

  15. #105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    Trump lives for conflict. Always has. Now he has all of the toys. It's a very dangerous situation.
    Disagree. He's a big mouth, but not a physical fighter.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •