Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: War with Iran

Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    Yup. That's exactly what happened with Iraq, Craig.
    Horrible comparison. Use your head buddy.
    If at first you donít succeed, then maybe you just suck. Ė Kenny Powers

Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    Because Obama framed Flynn with illegal spying.
    Judge Ellis orders all redacted Flynn material from the Mueller report, including Flynn's phone calls, unredacted & released. Remember, Flynn said he presumed all along he was being spied on by the FBI/CIA. Now we'll get to see the big lie the FBI said they didn't think Flynn commiteed, but charged him with anyway. Can't wait. My bet is it will spell bad news for Pence & Mueller team, but not for Flynn.

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    Horrible comparison. Use your head buddy.
    It must be a coincidence that Bolton had his fingerprints all over the run up to the Iraq War, craig. If you donít believe me, ask Minnesota.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Judge Ellis orders all redacted Flynn material from the Mueller report, including Flynn's phone calls, unredacted & released. Remember, Flynn said he presumed all along he was being spied on by the FBI/CIA. Now we'll get to see the big lie the FBI said they didn't think Flynn commiteed, but charged him with anyway. Can't wait. My bet is it will spell bad news for Pence & Mueller team, but not for Flynn.
    What does this have to do with the impending war with Iran?
    Who hates iowa?

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    Flynn is a huge QAnon guy. CRG loves him.

William Barr, Michael Horowitz, John Huber & John Durham are the help I need. Buckle your seat belt.
    Buckle up for what? Even in your 4chan fantasy scenario a bunch of democrats I donít like are put in jail. Itís cool fan fiction, but it isnít happening. You should try living in reality.

It's like this thread got hijacked because they dont want to talk Iran anymore

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJamesMD View Post
    I wonder why. Also, seems like a good time to revisit Millenium Challenge 2002 just for laughs:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mill...Challenge_2002

Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    It must be a coincidence that Bolton had his fingerprints all over the run up to the Iraq War, craig. If you don’t believe me, ask Minnesota.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    So did the majority of the Democratic & Republican parties. Bolton didn't orchestrate the Iraq war. He was just another war-hawk.

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    I was responding to DH's post, but who made you hall monitor anyhow? Stay in your lane.

Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota View Post
    Flynn is a huge QAnon guy. CRG loves him.
    Sounds like you spend a lot of time following Qanon?

Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota View Post
    Buckle up for what? Even in your 4chan fantasy scenario a bunch of democrats I don’t like are put in jail. It’s cool fan fiction, but it isn’t happening. You should try living in reality.
    Is 4chan even still online? I thought it was shut down? I don't follow this stuff as closely as you do apparently?

I was responding to DH's post, but who made you hall monitor anyhow? Stay in your lane.
    You are so angry today. All the extra carbon from india must be getting to you...
    Who hates iowa?

So did the majority of the Democratic & Republican parties. Bolton didn't orchestrate the Iraq war. He was just another war-hawk.
    Surely an intellectual titan like Donald Trump, a man who relies on Lou Dobbs Tonight for counsel, would never be influenced by his own NSA.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJamesMD View Post
    What's to talk about? We haven't declared war on Iran & we haven't threatened to attack Iran. What else do you want to talk about?