Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: War with Iran

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    To a troll like Minnesota? No need to answer. To you? I'll say this about Bolton- I think he is a designated bad cop to scare Iran into behaving. They only answer to power. Give them something, they take more. Show weakness- they seize on it. See Obama. Their leadership is pure evil. Trump does not want war. That is his history. Bolton is there to posture and provide information (he has knowledge of the region, there's no doubt about that).
    Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    Come on Jake, that troll account doesn't merit an honest answer. You know better than that.

I'm not in Trump's inner circle, so I don't l know all the details of the hire, but my instinct is that Bolton's hire is akin to having a snarling pit bull in your yard. It's not a threat, per se. You're not saying you're going to unleash it on anyone, but it will certainly give the bad guys something to think about if they decide to mess with your house.
    Fair responses, thank you. I don't necessarily agree with you, but I can understand the point of view. I don't think he's a troll account, though. It was a legitimate question.

Come on Jake, that troll account doesn't merit an honest answer. You know better than that.

I'm not in Trump's inner circle, so I don't l know all the details of the hire, but my instinct is that Bolton's hire is akin to having a snarling pit bull in your yard. It's not a threat, per se. You're not saying you're going to unleash it on anyone, but it will certainly give the bad guys something to think about if they decide to mess with your house.
    The mental gymnastics that you employ to paint Donald Trump - a man whose brain further clogs with McDonalds and Fox News each day - as some kind of infallible deity are truly something. At first I found it entertaining, but now I just find it sad. I hope you get the help you need.

Quote Originally Posted by GopherJake View Post
    Fair responses, thank you. I don't necessarily agree with you, but I can understand the point of view. I don't think he's a troll account, though. It was a legitimate question.
    I sure hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJamesMD View Post
    I sure hope not.
    LOL! I was being kind.

Yup. That's exactly what happened with Iraq, Craig.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    We disagree. Do some research on corruption cases, money laundering, etc. The partial cleanup of DC is underway- but no one is reporting it. (Surprise, surprise). The swamp is being drained, slowly, but the media loves the swamp so....

You have seen the beginnings of the cleanup of the old FBI, CIA and DOJ and there will be a lot more to come.

If you wish to PM me, I can offer you some leads.
    The swamp is being drained, you just don't know it.

The wall is being built, you just don't know it.

Trump is being the most transparent President in history, you just don't know it.

Trump is the most Godly, Christ-like President we've ever had, you just don't know it.

Trump has a really terrific health care plan, you just don't know it.

All of this is the fault of the evil media not treating him fairly.

Blog Entries

I'll PM you. I would love to see some proof that we're moving in the right direction.

But when I see Trump hire people like Bolton, Elliot Abrams, etc. it makes me cringe and question Trump
    Friendly suggestion: use your wife or kid's computer to click on the links.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Friendly suggestion: use your wife or kid's computer to click on the links.
    Which links?

Blog Entries

Which links?
    The ones Beeg provides from his special research team.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    The ones Beeg provides from his special research team.
    haha. Fair enough

Do you think he pays his research team?

Blog Entries

Because Obama framed Flynn with illegal spying.
    Kingdom Warriors

Blog Entries

haha. Fair enough

Do you think he pays his research team?
    Indirectly with his many clicks on their blogs.

Do you think Don paid the researchers he sent to Hawaii to find Obama's birth certificate and "couldn't believe what they were finding"? What ever happened to those researchers by the way? Perhaps they now work for Beeg.

Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    Because Obama framed Flynn with illegal spying.
    #WrongThread

#WrongPlanet
    FIFY

Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota View Post
    The mental gymnastics that you employ to paint Donald Trump - a man whose brain further clogs with McDonalds and Fox News each day - as some kind of infallible deity are truly something. At first I found it entertaining, but now I just find it sad. I hope you get the help you need.
    William Barr, Michael Horowitz, John Huber & John Durham are the help I need. Buckle your seat belt.
    If at first you don’t succeed, then maybe you just suck. – Kenny Powers