Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: War with Iran

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    Or Syria! "Evil dictator". "Killing his own people". "WMD's". Good old Obama.

He’s home having a Newport and iced tea. I’m hoping DJT will join him. My promise to you and the board—when he’s gone, I’ll never mention him again, like Voldemort.

Quote Originally Posted by saintpaulguy View Post
    He’s home having a Newport and iced tea. I’m hoping DJT will join him. My promise to you and the board—when he’s gone, I’ll never mention him again, like Voldemort.
    Six more years and you will be relieved of thinking about him. Hopefully, many swampers will have been relieved of their DC jobs by then.

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    Six more years and you will be relieved of thinking about him. Hopefully, many swampers will have been relieved of their DC jobs by then.
    It's not going to be Trump getting rid of the swampers. All he has done is swap the swampers. I might have to call him Bush 3 soon

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJamesMD View Post
    It's not going to be Trump getting rid of the swampers. All he has done is swap the swampers. I might have to call him Bush 3 soon
    We disagree. Do some research on corruption cases, money laundering, etc. The partial cleanup of DC is underway- but no one is reporting it. (Surprise, surprise). The swamp is being drained, slowly, but the media loves the swamp so....

You have seen the beginnings of the cleanup of the old FBI, CIA and DOJ and there will be a lot more to come.

If you wish to PM me, I can offer you some leads.

We disagree. Do some research on corruption cases, money laundering, etc. The partial cleanup of DC is underway- but no one is reporting it. (Surprise, surprise). The swamp is being drained, slowly, but the media loves the swamp so....

You have seen the beginnings of the cleanup of the old FBI, CIA and DOJ and there will be a lot more to come.

If you wish to PM me, I can offer you some leads.
    I'll PM you. I would love to see some proof that we're moving in the right direction.

But when I see Trump hire people like Bolton, Elliot Abrams, etc. it makes me cringe and question Trump

I don't know Jammer, what does Q say?
    Go on, use your big boy words: what are the merits of hiring someone like Bolton? I’ll hang up and listen.

Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota View Post
    Go on, use your big boy words: what are the merits of hiring someone like Bolton? I’ll hang up and listen.
    Just hang up, you will never listen anyway.

Just hang up, you will never listen anyway.
    So you don't have a legitimate answer either?

Quote Originally Posted by GopherJake View Post
    Of course he doesn’t. None of the oinking MAGA swine do. They just want more lib tears in their troughs. It’s a cult.

I've got at least six years in me, thanks to switching to oatmeal for breakfast.

To a troll like Minnesota? No need to answer. To you? I'll say this about Bolton- I think he is a designated bad cop to scare Iran into behaving. They only answer to power. Give them something, they take more. Show weakness- they seize on it. See Obama. Their leadership is pure evil. Trump does not want war. That is his history. Bolton is there to posture and provide information (he has knowledge of the region, there's no doubt about that).

Quote Originally Posted by saintpaulguy View Post
    I've got at least six years in me, thanks to switching to oatmeal for breakfast.
    Atta boy!

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJamesMD View Post
    I'll PM you. I would love to see some proof that we're moving in the right direction.

But when I see Trump hire people like Bolton, Elliot Abrams, etc. it makes me cringe and question Trump
    No you wouldn't.
    If at first you don’t succeed, then maybe you just suck. – Kenny Powers

Come on Jake, that troll account doesn't merit an honest answer. You know better than that.

I'm not in Trump's inner circle, so I don't l know all the details of the hire, but my instinct is that Bolton's hire is akin to having a snarling pit bull in your yard. It's not a threat, per se. You're not saying you're going to unleash it on anyone, but it will certainly give the bad guys something to think about if they decide to mess with your house.
    If at first you don’t succeed, then maybe you just suck. – Kenny Powers

No you wouldn't.
    Since you're thinking for me now, why wouldnt I love to see proof?