Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: War with Iran

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    So you're still team MAGA then?
    This is really the only question worth asking. It’s not like the US has 100 years of foreign policy failures and misguided wars. I hate Trump!! We gotta get him out!! He’s the problem not the MIC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    This is really the only question worth asking. It’s not like the US has 100 years of foreign policy failures and misguided wars. I hate Trump!! We gotta get him out!! He’s the problem not the MIC.

X1000

You said it. What an embarrassment. I’ll say right now. Any military action against Iran is my red line with Republicans. Will not vote for Trump if he is so foolish.

We’re not impressed with you tom cotton

https://babylonbee.com/news/in-act-o...craft-carriers
    Trump knows this and will wait until his 2nd term of which you will have voted for and then he will go to war with Iran. I would say that you would own that war then but we both know Trump is just a pawn in the MIC.
    Who hates iowa?

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    Trump knows this and will wait until his 2nd term of which you will have voted for and then he will go to war with Iran. I would say that you would own that war then but we both know Trump is just a pawn in the MIC.
    This is a good post and important distinction. You know what Trump wants, just based on the Bolton hire. Hiring Bolton should be the redline for all anti-war folks

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJamesMD View Post
    thanks Bud. Appreciate that.

Look I'm pissed at Trump for bringing Bolton on board. That's enough for me to write off Trump (already did).

I'm still trying to figure out if Trump is on board with all of this war mongering or if he is ignorant enough to believe everything Bolton and Pompeo are telling him
    Trump lives for conflict. Always has. Now he has all of the toys. It's a very dangerous situation.

He sure is draining the swamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Gopherguy0723 View Post
    It sounds like Iraq all over again. WMD, easy and quick win (good old Rumsfeld), etc.

War with Iran is not acceptable.
    Well, we've been in Korea since 1950. These things take time.

Blog Entries

You want me to be, so badly.

No I'm not team MAGA. The bastard brought BOLTON on board.
    I hope you're not, but honestly didn't know. You've jumped on and off the bandwagon a lot.

Blog Entries

This is a good post and important distinction. You know what Trump wants, just based on the Bolton hire. Hiring Bolton should be the redline for all anti-war folks
    I would give Trump (or any President) the benefit of the doubt on the Middle East until they've taken action since there's no good answers. But I can't fathom a good rational for hiring Bolton unless a war is your end game.

Quote Originally Posted by Gopherguy0723 View Post
    It sounds like Iraq all over again. WMD, easy and quick win (good old Rumsfeld), etc.

War with Iran is not acceptable.
    Or Syria! "Evil dictator". "Killing his own people". "WMD's". Good old Obama.
    If at first you don’t succeed, then maybe you just suck. – Kenny Powers

We're not going to war with Iran. Their leadership needs to go, but it won't be the US that does it.

I dislike Bolton as much or more than anyone else. Do a search, you'll find my thoughts on Bolton going back well over a decade. That said, Trump didn't bring him on board so we could go to war with Iran. We don't need Bolton for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    I dislike Bolton as much or more than anyone else. Do a search, you'll find my thoughts on Bolton going back well over a decade. That said, Trump didn't bring him on board so we could go to war with Iran. We don't need Bolton for that.
    LMAO. What does Q say was the 12-d chess on hiring Bolton? This ought to be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota View Post
    LMAO. What does Q say was the 12-d chess on hiring Bolton? This ought to be good.
    I don't know Jammer, what does Q say?

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    Why did he bring that retread on board?