Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 144

Thread: War with Iran

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,756
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default War with Iran

    Would you support a war with Iran? We seem to be slowly ramping up to it.


  2. #2

    Default

    No. But you are correct it is inevitable.
    Who hates iowa?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    31,231
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Only if Iran attacks us or possibly those which we are allied. This "ramping up" is purely defensive in nature. Ball is in their court.
    Kingdom Warriors

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    Only if Iran attacks us or possibly those which we are allied. This "ramping up" is purely defensive in nature. Ball is in their court.
    False flag is coming to push to war

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,756
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJamesMD View Post
    False flag is coming to push to war
    Are you worried about Israel doing something that pulls us in?

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TruthSeeker View Post
    Are you worried about Israel doing something that pulls us in?
    Yes. Along with the Boltons here in the US.

    Not sure its wise though. Iran is close enough to do major damage to Israel

  7. #7

    Default

    A land invasion would go very poorly.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    31,231
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Iran? They know Israel will nuke them of they do.
    Kingdom Warriors

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJamesMD View Post
    Yes. Along with the Boltons here in the US.

    Not sure its wise though. Iran is close enough to do major damage to Israel
    "The Boltons". Yes, blame the warmongering Boltons, and deflect all blame from thy Dear Leader. Good call, JimmyJames! I had a lot of confidence in you, and I knew you could pull it off.

  10. #10

    Default




    This is bleeping nonsense.


    It took nearly 20 years but the neocons are finally getting their Iran war even while the other "two strike" wars drag on and on and on....A true confederacy of dunces.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatius L Hoops View Post



    This is bleeping nonsense.


    It took nearly 20 years but the neocons are finally getting their Iran war even while the other "two strike" wars drag on and on and on....A true confederacy of dunces.
    It sounds like Iraq all over again. WMD, easy and quick win (good old Rumsfeld), etc.

    War with Iran is not acceptable.

  12. #12

    Default War with Iran

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopherguy0723 View Post
    It sounds like Iraq all over again. WMD, easy and quick win (good old Rumsfeld), etc.

    War with Iran is not acceptable.
    You said it. What an embarrassment. I’ll say right now. Any military action against Iran is my red line with Republicans. Will not vote for Trump if he is so foolish.

    We’re not impressed with you tom cotton

    https://babylonbee.com/news/in-act-o...craft-carriers
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Section2; 05-14-2019 at 08:38 PM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    33,491
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJamesMD View Post
    Yes. Along with the Boltons here in the US.

    Not sure its wise though. Iran is close enough to do major damage to Israel
    So you're still team MAGA then?

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    So you're still team MAGA then?
    You want me to be, so badly.

    No I'm not team MAGA. The bastard brought BOLTON on board.

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cncmin View Post
    "The Boltons". Yes, blame the warmongering Boltons, and deflect all blame from thy Dear Leader. Good call, JimmyJames! I had a lot of confidence in you, and I knew you could pull it off.
    thanks Bud. Appreciate that.

    Look I'm pissed at Trump for bringing Bolton on board. That's enough for me to write off Trump (already did).

    I'm still trying to figure out if Trump is on board with all of this war mongering or if he is ignorant enough to believe everything Bolton and Pompeo are telling him

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •