Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    What groups have been targeted for audits?

All political groups should have their non-profit statuses denied. They are not "primarily for education" and everyone knows it.
    I know some (what I consider to be) reputable sources that were on campaign committees for Republican congressional candidates, and that claim they were audited by the IRS multiple years in a row. They also claim that they had otherwise never been audited in their lifetimes. It's going to be hard to convince me that targeting by the IRS did not occur during the Obama presidency.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    What groups have been targeted for audits?

All political groups should have their non-profit statuses denied. They are not "primarily for education" and everyone knows it.
    That’s not at issue. Obama’s IRS applies the law unequally to disadvantage conservatives. That you constantly poopoo this as nothing is one of the main reasons your constant outrage at Trump is so pathetically hollow and hackish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gopherlife View Post
    I know some (what I consider to be) reputable sources that were on campaign committees for Republican congressional candidates, and that claim they were audited by the IRS multiple years in a row. They also claim that they had otherwise never been audited in their lifetimes. It's going to be hard to convince me that targeting by the IRS did not occur during the Obama presidency.
    If true, the GOP-led Congress should have investigated that instead of crying about Tea Party groups not getting their BS non-profit status approved fast enough.