Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cncmin View Post
    Just another example of the Potus and his minions using the power of his presidency - as well as those not granted - to corruptly usurp our system of laws. Is that a problem?
    Why? Because he successfully obstructed Meuller and got his personal Roy Cohn to bury the report and use the DOJ to investigate his "enemies"? So?

Obama's IRS made Tea Party groups wait upwards of several weeks for their non-profit charitable status to be approved. That was a far bigger scandal than this!

REMINDER: EVERY BOGUS 2016 FISA REQUEST to Spy on Trump was Signed by Obama’s AG Loretta Lynch

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Why? Because he successfully obstructed Meuller and got his personal Roy Cohn to bury the report and use the DOJ to investigate his "enemies"? So?

Obama's IRS made Tea Party groups wait upwards of several weeks for their non-profit charitable status to be approved. That was a far bigger scandal than this!
    You’re either lying partisan hack or a moron. Try several years if ever for some. I don’t think you’re that dumb.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.washi...g-wait-for-de/

Just another example of the Potus and his minions using the power of his presidency - as well as those not granted - to corruptly usurp our system of laws. Is that a problem?
    So you donít think an investigation to determine if our Federal law enforcement was being politically biased is worthy of a little time and expense?

Iíll assure you it wonít take 2 years and cost $35 million to find that the politically motivated contrived conspiracy never occurred.

You guys sure do like investigations that are directed at potential righty corruption, but not so fond of ones looking into lefty corruption.

Blog Entries

Got that right. And, all it takes is a bunch of fellow traveler Nazi sympathizers to wreck a constitution in one term of a single President. And, they call it lawful.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean S View Post
    Got that right. And, all it takes is a bunch of fellow traveler Nazi sympathizers to wreck a constitution in one term of a single President. And, they call it lawful.
    It’s your side that always re-interpreting and trying to change the Constitution into a living, breathing document. Our side likes it the way it is.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    So you don’t think an investigation to determine if our Federal law enforcement was being politically biased is worthy of a little time and expense?

I’ll assure you it won’t take 2 years and cost $35 million to find that the politically motivated contrived conspiracy never occurred.

You guys sure do like investigations that are directed at potential righty corruption, but not so fond of ones looking into lefty corruption.
    Led by Trump's bagman, lying Bill Barr? No. Maybe if he resigns and a real AG is installed.

Maybe ya'll can help round up those FISA judges into concentration camps. That'll show 'em for daring to process the law against the corrupt cohorts of Dear Leader.
    Suddenly rule of law isnít very important again. Getting a little nervous cnc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We can't be sure this is sarcasm anymore. They are utterly OK with a dictator.
    Utterly. Good word choice. Anything goes when we are investigating Trump, but any investigation the other way is proof of dictatorship. How pathetic.

Weaponizing the IRS is totes no big deal. Sure there was no Russian collision by the Trump admin, nor by ANY American citizen, but he was still guilty of something. Iím sure.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    Youíre either lying partisan hack or a moron. Try several years if ever for some. I donít think youíre that dumb.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.washi...g-wait-for-de/
    The former. Oops. Jammer is going to scold me for responding to Howie.

Led by Trump's bagman, lying Bill Barr? No. Maybe if he resigns and a real AG is installed.
    So you believe Durham will be manipulated by Barr, but you don’t think McCabe, the Ohrs, Comey, Strzok, Page and the gang are were biased? Who’s influencing IG Horowitz? You better hurry and come up with a Barr theory on that too.

Actually, I consider the targeting of certain groups of people for audits by the IRS to be an even bigger scandal. I hear some people talk about equality, but for some reason, they are OK with that unequal treatment.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gopherlife View Post
    Actually, I consider the targeting of certain groups of people for audits by the IRS to be an even bigger scandal. I hear some people talk about equality, but for some reason, they are OK with that unequal treatment.
    What groups have been targeted for audits?

All political groups should have their non-profit statuses denied. They are not "primarily for education" and everyone knows it.

What groups have been targeted for audits?

All political groups should have their non-profit statuses denied. They are not "primarily for education" and everyone knows it.
    There is no auditing of groups that aren’t allowed to exist by generating revenue.