Gophers new ticket site/account

Brewnic

Reaction score
For those who have season tickets has anyone seen much around the new ticket site/profile. I noticed it last week and just logged in. Looks like they have a new vendor for managing ticket sales and accounts. From looking around I would assume starting next year gopher tickets will be available via mobile devices not sure if the will still also be sending the old paper format as well. I would assume they would have to with the age and tech savviness of some of the season ticket holders. Not sure if the site is fully integrated yet because I don’t see information on gopher score and donation information seems to be missing at this time.

Yeah I haven't converted to it yet.

I do worry about some of the rules we've seen where other sports first digitize it all and then use it as a way to limit resale and etc. Still it doesn't mean they have to do that either.

I do hope paper tickets remain a thing. They're great, I kinda hate the little rolled out receipt ticket you get at Timerwolves or Wild games....

Got an email on it. Should, in theory, make resale easier. Will be interesting to see what gopher score benefits they roll out. Also of note, I’m not a current season ticket holder (former student season tix) so they appear to be sending it en masse

Last edited:

Got an email on it. Should, in theory, make resale easier. Will be interesting to see what gopher score benefits they roll out. Also of note, I’m not a current season ticket holder (former student season tix) so they appear to be sending it en masse

It's good they partner with StubHub. Appears they don't intend to make it as difficult to sell tickets as the Timberwolves do- they are a joke. You really need the paper ticket option as well.

Is that going to eliminate option then to still buy student tickets as a former student, or just still buy them off people on facebook?

Is that going to eliminate option then to still buy student tickets as a former student, or just still buy them off people on facebook?

I think that should end up being the same unless they change how they check you at the gate. Half the time I didn't even have to show my student ID so unless they start making that part mandatory too, or change how the tickets appear (IIRC they simply looked the same then said "must show valid student ID" printed on it), it shouldn't be an issue

Pretty sure day (or couple hours before gametime or something like that) anyone can buy student tickets.

I don't expect student ticket sales would be super restricted until students started filling it consistently.

So I signed up .... well I'm trying:

Password must be between 4-12 characters.

:rolleyes:

Top Bottom