Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 95
  1. #1

    Default WOW: Michiganís John Beilein has agreed to a five-year deal to coach Cleveland Cavs




    Go Gophers!!


  2. #2

    Default

    Craziest Woj bomb of all time?

  3. #3

    Default

    Holy sh*t


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4

    Default

    Wow, not a great time to have to hire a new coach for UM. Candidates?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5

    Default




    Go Gophers!!

  6. #6

    Default

    I hope they hire Tubby!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Duluth, MN
    Posts
    4,735

    Default

    Whoa...never saw that one coming...

  8. #8

    Default

    Raise your hand if saw that coming.

    Good hire by Cavs with a young team.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    4,138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gregbrady View Post
    Wow, not a great time to have to hire a new coach for UM. Candidates?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My friend who is a huge Michigan fan and spends as much time on their boards as I do here tells me Luke Yaklich is the most likely hire, at least for an interim.

    Bad time of the year to launch a coaching search but maybe they’ll pull a coach from a mid-Major? Not sure that is the Michigan Way

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Eagan, MN
    Posts
    6,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJamesMD View Post
    Raise your hand if saw that coming.

    Good hire by Cavs with a young team.
    I do not see a lot of hands in the air...
    Follow me on twitter: @skiumahgopher

  11. #11

    Default

    This will shift the balance of power in the conference. Beilein was one of the best coaches in the college game and losing him will negatively impact Michigan without question. Really interested to see who they'll hire.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Bracketville, MN
    Posts
    21,694
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Will we find out if Chris Beard really, really loves Lubbock, Texas?

    Michigan's first phone call?

  13. #13

    Default

    I bet they go after someone big... to be seen whether this will damage the basketball program

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityGopher View Post
    This will shift the balance of power in the conference. Beilein was one of the best coaches in the college game and losing him will negatively impact Michigan without question. Really interested to see who they'll hire.
    I heard they might go after Pitino

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SelectionSunday View Post
    Michigan's first phone call?

    damn that would scare me

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •