Shooter: Former Gopher Jeff Moritko completed a 35 year promise to get his degree

I was on the 5 year plan.....only because I didn't want to leave campus! (kind of dragged my feet those last two years)

LOL! However he did get his degree and needed to put the work in. He must have a huge weight off of his shoulders.

Good for Jeff Moritko. Earning a college degree is a great achievement, no matter how long it takes.

Last edited:

Good for Jeff Moritko. Earning a college degree is a great achievement, no matter how long it takes.

eh, not really. it's really hard to fail out of college these days as long as the checks keep clearing.

i took astronomy for non-majors on pass/fail. i went to the first class and the final and i passed the class.

eh, not really. it's really hard to fail out of college these days as long as the checks keep clearing.

i took astronomy for non-majors on pass/fail. i went to the first class and the final and i passed the class.

I mean, I don't think you'd ever get kicked out of the U entirely, but it is very easy to fail out of a specific major or program and have to find something else to study.

It really depends on what you're studying / doing. Some majors you're effectively out... not of the U forever, but you're not graduating with that major or whatever.

Top Bottom