OJ Smith: Best decision I've ever made!

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Did not see a proposal coming there. Congrats to OJ on the engagement and graduating. Real shame that things didn't work out better for him from an injury standpoint during his time here. Was a really good player for us when he was in there.

Only disappointing thing is Fleck wasn’t there!

Congrats to OJ. Will be missed.

Congrats to OJ! Graduation, a wife and more. I am sure she is an awesome woman. For sure she is a beauty!

This is awesome. Looks like these guys are graduating as men whom we can be proud to represent the football team and the U.

Congratulations, OJ!

You two look like a lasting happy couple, and it's great to see two lives turn into one like this. Blessings, happiness and love be upon each of you. Go out and do good in the world fueled by the love you have in your lives!

Thanks for letting us see that moment. I'll be smiling the rest of the day.

Congratulations, OJ!

You two look like a lasting happy couple, and it's great to see two lives turn into one like this. Blessings, happiness and love be upon each of you. Go out and do good in the world fueled by the love you have in your lives!

Thanks for letting us see that moment. I'll be smiling the rest of the day.

+98

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done, OJ. For a guy we only got to see on the field for one year he was definitely one of my favorites.

Top Bottom