2018: (Williams Arena) 32 points
2019 (Williams Arena): 23 points

22.5 ppg

2017 (Williams Arena): 19 points
2018 (Iowa City): 16 points
2018: (Williams Arena) 32 points
2019 (Williams Arena): 23 points

22.5 ppg

Seems to shoot well at the barn.. hopefully he notices that.

interesting...if amir stays in we could do a lot worse than this guy!

Are there rules about transferring with the league still or no?

Come on. Stick it to Angry Fran and come here. You know you want to...

I think if we could land Moss, I would project us as a tourney team even without Coffey. If we land a grad transfer like Woolridge or South instead, I would say we would contend for a birth but ultimately wouldn't get one. Without Coffey and no additional grad transfer I don't see us making the tourney.

Pitino could sell him on a starting spot even if Coffey stays could he not? If he somehow comes here it would be the deepest team Pitino has had here. All 13 players eligible and deserving of a role

Carr
Moss
Gabe
Coffey
Dan

Earn that coffee Pitino!

Another site saying it is down to Illinois, Wisconsin, or staying at Iowa for Moss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have heard from some Iowa friends that Moss won't be graduating in May and will need to take summer classes to graduate. But I as I posted in the transfer thread when it became news he is transferring, I want this guy regardless if Amir comes back or not, he can play anything from the 2 to the 4 depending on what type of lineup you put out there. This is a top 25 team with Moss and Amir on the team

Another site saying it is down to Illinois, Wisconsin, or staying at Iowa for Moss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have heard Illionis is in good position with him because of Marc Irvin connection, but nothing about Wisconsin, and he doesn't even mention Wisconsin according to Tweet above and if they were one of his top choices I'd assume he'd mention them, I mean things can change, but I will trust what the guy himself says over some rumors on a random site.

Last edited:

Moss narrows it down to 4

Arizona State, Arkansas, Kansas, or Oregon.

Gentlemen’s agreement with no big ten teams on there?

Probably. After what we went through with Stull cramming in a pile of classes before he could get here in the fall, I think guys who haven't really graduated yet are a bit of a risk. If they can't be on campus for the summer, they need to take a serious look at whether it is worth it.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Now they have room for Woolridge

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

They are actually still 2 scholarships over the limit and have the best grad transfer visiting this weekend, Kerry Blackshear.

Last edited:

They are actually still 2 scholarships over the limit and have the best grad transfer visiting this weekend, Kerry Blackshear.

Kerry Blackshear is visiting the Gophers?!? Source?

Oh. That was an odd transition from "Now they have room for Wooldridge" to Arkansas' scholarship/recruiting situation. Maybe I missed something...

Pretty sure when he said now they have room for woolridge he was talking about Arkansas since he visited there before MN, Gophers have always had room for him.

Top Bottom