New season ticket holder!

tyecko

Reaction score
Hello fellow Gopher rubes,

I decided to get in on the excitement this year, and my dad and I just purchased a pair of season tickets for the upcoming year.

I had a question for current season ticket holders, would you be able to explain how the process works for getting to take part in the various benefits like tours of the stadiums, etc.? If I'm understanding correctly it sounds like maybe you earn benefit points, and those allow you to put your name in for different perks such as those?

Go Gophs!

Everyone who donates and buys tickets gets points. The more points you have, the higher on the pecking order you are on the benefits. We're a couple of years in and I have not been overwhelmed by the opportunities. A few of the "experience" based ones look okay but are higher demand and don't stick around too long. Enjoy the calendar!

Unless you're a big-time donor and have Gopher Points up the ying-yang, most of the perks are pretty lame. I'd recommend if they offer you the opportunity for Gopher Points, take as many as you can.

As a new season ticket holder, I would keep your schedule open in 2045 to get a tour of Williams Arena.

Hello fellow Gopher rubes,

I decided to get in on the excitement this year, and my dad and I just purchased a pair of season tickets for the upcoming year.

I had a question for current season ticket holders, would you be able to explain how the process works for getting to take part in the various benefits like tours of the stadiums, etc.? If I'm understanding correctly it sounds like maybe you earn benefit points, and those allow you to put your name in for different perks such as those?

Go Gophs!

Welcome aboard! I agree that early on you should pick more Gopher points, but even as such I think things like the movie night were open to all ST holders this year.

Top Bottom