Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: pipe wrench

  1. #1

    Lightbulb pipe wrench

    Did we ever find out/come to conclusion what the pipe wrench symbolizes?
    Robb Smith Robbed our Defense


  2. #2

    Default

    Still a mystery.


    I just assume it is used to kick ass or something.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    11,504

    Default

    In PJese the handle represents leverage and strength, the jaws represent teamwork, and the nut represents brotherhood tying it all together. Wrenching away the ball is a key to success.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pompous Elitist View Post
    In PJese the handle represents leverage and strength, the jaws represent teamwork, and the nut represents brotherhood tying it all together. Wrenching away the ball is a key to success.
    Brotherhood and teamwork so critical in a game like football.

  5. #5

    Default

    Rumor is pipe wrenches are going to be added to the uniform. “Turn the Wrench”


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Consensus Top 25 Class, 4 of final 5, 80% underclassmen, Youngest Team, 2nd Youngest Team, Best Back-To-Back Classes Ever, 9 Scholarship Seniors, HS Teacher, 8-Hour Radius, Major Paycut

  6. #6

    Default

    Did anyone stop to ask if this boat we are rowing is a canoe?

    Perhaps we're in a 100' catamaran and the pipe wrench is to fix the boat. It did seem to tighten up some major leaks late last season.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flecknation View Post
    Did we ever find out/come to conclusion what the pipe wrench symbolizes?
    One of the fittings for the underground coils leaks so they need a johnny-on-the-spot to tighten it at times.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FredCoxRocks View Post
    One of the fittings for the underground coils leaks so they need a johnny-on-the-spot to tighten it at times.
    The damn Coyle's were removed. Where have you been?

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FredCoxRocks View Post
    One of the fittings for the underground coils leaks so they need a johnny-on-the-spot to tighten it at times.
    I think they used monkey wrenches for that...


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,411
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flecknation View Post
    Did we ever find out/come to conclusion what the pipe wrench symbolizes?
    Since it's off season, do you think I could borrow it? I have some plumbing work I need to do.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,411
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PMWinSTP View Post
    I think they used monkey wrenches for that...

    Way off topic: Interesting that the still in the video link shows a SM 57 mic. Most use it for instruments, but some prefer it to an SM58 for vocals.https://www.shure.com/en-US/products/microphones/sm57

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by STPGopher View Post
    Way off topic: Interesting that the still in the video link shows a SM 57 mic. Most use it for instruments, but some prefer it to an SM58 for vocals.https://www.shure.com/en-US/products/microphones/sm57
    Nice tidbit, thanks. That's a very young looking Dave Grohl too...

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FredCoxRocks View Post
    One of the fittings for the underground coils leaks so they need a johnny-on-the-spot to tighten it at times.
    lol. Well done.

  14. #14

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Beaver Lodge in Lake Gopher
    Posts
    4,887

    Default

    It is used used to turn the seacock if we need to scuttle the boat.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •