pipe wrench

Flecknation

Reaction score
Did we ever find out/come to conclusion what the pipe wrench symbolizes?

Still a mystery.

I just assume it is used to kick ass or something.

In PJese the handle represents leverage and strength, the jaws represent teamwork, and the nut represents brotherhood tying it all together. Wrenching away the ball is a key to success.

In PJese the handle represents leverage and strength, the jaws represent teamwork, and the nut represents brotherhood tying it all together. Wrenching away the ball is a key to success.

Brotherhood and teamwork so critical in a game like football.

Rumor is pipe wrenches are going to be added to the uniform. “Turn the Wrench”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did anyone stop to ask if this boat we are rowing is a canoe?

Perhaps we're in a 100' catamaran and the pipe wrench is to fix the boat. It did seem to tighten up some major leaks late last season.

Did we ever find out/come to conclusion what the pipe wrench symbolizes?

One of the fittings for the underground coils leaks so they need a johnny-on-the-spot to tighten it at times.

One of the fittings for the underground coils leaks so they need a johnny-on-the-spot to tighten it at times.

The damn Coyle's were removed. Where have you been?

I think they used monkey wrenches for that...

<iframe width="691" height="518" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/I7rCNiiNPxA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I think they used monkey wrenches for that...

<iframe width="691" height="518" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/I7rCNiiNPxA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Way off topic: Interesting that the still in the video link shows a SM 57 mic. Most use it for instruments, but some prefer it to an SM58 for vocals.https://www.shure.com/en-US/products/microphones/sm57

It is used used to turn the seacock if we need to scuttle the boat.

That’s pretty funny. I’d argue if someone scheming to do some DIY....has to YouTube how to use a wrench - put it down and call a pro before one floods the house, blows up the house, or ends up in the hospital.

That’s pretty funny. I’d argue if someone scheming to do some DIY....has to YouTube how to use a wrench - put it down and call a pro before one floods the house, blows up the house, or ends up in the hospital.

There are grown men and women who have no idea how to jump a car battery...not too much of a stretch with the wrench. Now if it was a hammer...

But what if you... ah forget it. I've got nothing.;)

I like to think the team has taken inspiration from the rag tag group of environmental activists in Edward Abbey’s classic read “The Monkey Wrench Gang.” I know that book always gets my juices flowing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If PJ doesn’t have some Brotherhood of the Nut shirts printed up for fall camp he will have failed us all.

If PJ doesn’t have some Brotherhood of the Nut shirts printed up for fall camp he will have failed us all.

Its symbolic of fixing the pipes after I dropped a golden deuce that could choke a donkey!!

It is used to turn the seacock if we need to scuttle the boat.

This is the best one so far in my opinion. Either this or the team played a giant game of Operation the goofy game for dopey doctors from Milton Bradley and took out wrenched ankle.

Most of the time, I use a pipe wrench to help tighten up a leaky defense.

Top Bottom