LB Cody Lindenberg Commits to Gophers!

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

I can't recall the last scholarship player from Anoka. It is a pretty big school district.
Good news. I hope he does well.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Congrats to another hometown kid.

I trust the Gophers coaches. They must see something in this kid worthy of an early offer before the P5 Wolves sweep down.

Not a great offer list but still like this pickup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a nice athlete. Pretty good speed, just needs to add a bit of weight.

Welcome! Perhaps two years to gain weight and become a force!

Early enrollee? Training table and weight room could make him a special teams star early.

I can't recall the last scholarship player from Anoka. It is a pretty big school district.

I believe it would be Sam Maresh, who I don't believe ever played a down. Steve Shidell was a starter on the O-line for Mason/Brewster in the mid-aughts. I'm sure there were others, but those are the two who immediately came to mind for me.

I believe it would be Sam Maresh, who I don't believe ever played a down. Steve Shidell was a starter on the O-line for Mason/Brewster in the mid-aughts. I'm sure there were others, but those are the two who immediately came to mind for me.
Maresh was Champlin Park.

Duane Blaska , qb in 1962?

Wonderful highlights. Look forward to watching him develop

Well the school district included five high schools: Anoka, Coon Rapids, Champlin, Blaine, and Andover.

The staff has a pretty good record of picking up on kids early before other offers roll in. Looks capable, has size. And, this seems like the kind of player Wisconsin has made a living on. Always nice to see highlights on snow covered fields. Welcome Cody!

If that doesn’t sum up Minnesota passive-aggressive, nothing does.
I don't see a lot of "aggressive" in that post. Muted optimism perhaps.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Maresh was Champlin Park.

Champlin Park is one of the five high schools in the Anoka-Hennepin school district. I thought we were talking district-at-large and not individual high school.

PS--Sorry if I duplicated Gophers_4life post.

Top Bottom