Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    He lost his bid for president already?
    All of his supporters left for some Butti!
    Kingdom Warriors

Blog Entries

Trump told me ISIS is defeated... did he lie?
    Their Caliphate has been removed from the face of the Earth. That is defeated. Doesn't mean they aren't recreating in another form. Pay attention at work. Don't lose your head over this.
    Kingdom Warriors

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    She is hoping to head up ISIS in 2020.
    ISIS-USA. Yes, they are here. Crossing the Southern Border and imported by Obama.
    Kingdom Warriors

Blog Entries

What is she running for in 2020? If I didn't vote for her the first time why would I vote for her the 2nd time?
    So you are not in CD5?
    Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    So you are not in CD5?
    Not anymore, I moved.
    Who hates iowa?

Blog Entries

YOu are 0% in agreement with me. If you were 80% in agreement with me you would not be able to vote for Bernie if he was the D nomination but you will, there is no doubt to that. I'm trying to make you realize you are the problem.
    Blindly voting 3rd party no matter what is no better. If the Libertarians nominate a pothead loon who's polling 1% I'm not voting for him but you will. Or the equivalent from the Green Party.

Bass - with all due respect, this is not a "right or wrong" issue.

people can look at the same set of circumstances and reach different decisions - depending on their point of view.

One person sees voting for a 3rd-party candidate as casting a vote of conscience. Another person believes that voting for someone who has no real chance of winning is equivalent to throwing that vote away. And another person believes that voting for a minor candidate may tip the scales - i.e. if enough left-leaning voters support other candidates, that could actually help re-elect Trump if it siphons off enough support from the official Dem candidate.

That's where I'm at. If the Dems nominate someone I'm not in love with, the idea of going 3rd-party may occur to me - but then I think, if enough people go 3rd-party, and Trump wins, at some level I will feel responsible. that may not be the case in MN, but in a swing state, a few thousand people supporting a minor candidate could tip the balance.

In the end, every person is responsible for their own vote. I would never tell you how to vote, and I sure as bleep do not want you telling me how to vote. or claiming that you're better than me because you made a different choice. if you did that, I would probably tell you to pull the stick out of your butt, or words to that effect.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by short ornery norwegian View Post

people can look at the same set of circumstances and reach different decisions - depending on their point of view.

One person sees voting for a 3rd-party candidate as casting a vote of conscience. Another person believes that voting for someone who has no real chance of winning is equivalent to throwing that vote away. And another person believes that voting for a minor candidate may tip the scales - i.e. if enough left-leaning voters support other candidates, that could actually help re-elect Trump if it siphons off enough support from the official Dem candidate.

That's where I'm at. If the Dems nominate someone I'm not in love with, the idea of going 3rd-party may occur to me - but then I think, if enough people go 3rd-party, and Trump wins, at some level I will feel responsible. that may not be the case in MN, but in a swing state, a few thousand people supporting a minor candidate could tip the balance.

In the end, every person is responsible for their own vote. I would never tell you how to vote, and I sure as bleep do not want you telling me how to vote. or claiming that you're better than me because you made a different choice. if you did that, I would probably tell you to pull the stick out of your butt, or words to that effect.
    MN is a swing state. One of the 10 closest races in 2016.

Exactly. We all have different objectives with voting. And different ideas of how or who will achieve that objective. And frankly, DH is right that the place an individual has most impact is influencing who wins primaries, local elections, etc.

Fair enough, I'll back off. There is no turning this herd around. Enjoy your slaughter.
    Who hates iowa?

Blog Entries

Fair enough, I'll back off. There is no turning this herd around. Enjoy your slaughter.
    Excellent example of your Narcissism! You're more like Trump everyday!

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    MN is a swing state. One of the 10 closest races in 2016.
    Yep. Minnesota is purple. It's no coincidence Trump's been holding rallies here in Mn. He's hoping to turn it Red in 2020 & while it's a long shot, it's not outrageous to think it could happen.
    If at first you don’t succeed, then maybe you just suck. – Kenny Powers

Pull the stick out of your butt. If you can. I suspect it's in there so deep, you may need a tractor and a set of chains.

Pull the stick out of your butt. If you can. I suspect it's in there so deep, you may need a tractor and a set of chains.
    I'm trying to help you pull your head out of your @ss along with about 80 million other Americans.
    Who hates iowa?

Blog Entries

I'm trying to help you pull your head out of your @ss along with about 80 million other Americans.
    Gary Johnson was a terrible candidate who ran a terrible campaign. It's clearly everyone else's fault.