Ranking All 130 College Football Coaching Jobs for 2019 (57. Minnesota)

BleedGopher

Reaction score

I find lists like this amusing. Its just writers trying to get through the off season.

Waiting for the ranking big ten coaches by physical attractiveness. I remember that coming out before

It's incredible how distorted the national perceptions can be... I cannot reconcile the following statements . . .

"...it’s difficult to lure kids from the South to play in the Twin Cities"
"... (Ames, Iowa is) a good place to live"
"...Madison is a great place to live"
"...Ann Arbor is a great place to live"

The Twin Cities is a much better place to live than any of the other three noted (IMHO), and the weather is NOT THAT DIFFERENT!

B1G Average Annual Temperatures.JPG

It's incredible how distorted the national perceptions can be... I cannot reconcile the following statements . . .

"...it’s difficult to lure kids from the South to play in the Twin Cities"
"... (Ames, Iowa is) a good place to live"
"...Madison is a great place to live"
"...Ann Arbor is a great place to live"

The Twin Cities is a much better place to live than any of the other three noted (IMHO), and the weather is NOT THAT DIFFERENT!

View attachment 6134

:clap: Total agreement here. TC area has to be one of the top places to live as evidenced by numerous lists not written by sports prognosticators. :clap:

I find lists like this amusing. Its just writers trying to get through the off season.

Waiting for the ranking big ten coaches by physical attractiveness. I remember that coming out before

I just now showed my wife the photo of head coaches from Big Ten Media Days last July, and asked her who she thought was good looking. She pointed at Scott Frost and Pat Fitzgerald and said they were "o.k." but the others didn't do much for her.

No other rankings needed.

I just now showed my wife the photo of head coaches from Big Ten Media Days last July, and asked her who she thought was good looking. She pointed at Scott Frost and Pat Fitzgerald and said they were "o.k." but the others didn't do much for her.

She didn't think PJ was attractive? She must be a troll with an anti-PJ agenda.

This really should be a thread of its own.

Top Bottom