Northwestern beats ND for four-star olineman

From the article: "When you win the Big Ten West along with three straight bowl games and boast perhaps the nicest facilities in all of college football, upwards mobility in the recruiting rankings seems to track along with it."

Really?

Yes. Northwestern probably has the nicest facility in the entire country.

Stadium where they play is still a toilet bowl. Guessing they will address that soon.

can attest. Been to Ryan Field twice for gopher games. Biffie bathrooms automatically makes your stadium crap IMO. Its also very small and tailgating is on par with ours as some of the worst.

Stadium where they play is still a toilet bowl. Guessing they will address that soon.

For the fans that's true, but the locker room facilities at Ryan Field are nice and the grass they play on is lush. Why do the players give a $hit about tailgating, the restrooms or concessions? They spend most of their year in the training facility, and 6 days at the stadium. They've allocated their resources intelligently.

Northwestern doesn’t have the football history but it’s a better school. Shouldn’t really be that big of a surprise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Northwestern doesn’t have the football history but it’s a better school. Shouldn’t really be that big of a surprise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe in aggregate but I know a few graduates that didn’t learn much so YMMV.

Top Bottom