Random Thoughts While We're Waiting for Football to Start Again

Post #15 was mascots, and #16 quoted that in reference to Syracuse. Those were the two posts I was replying to, and then you replied to my post.

Neither post was about mascots, but about nicknames. Stanford's mascot is an evergreen for example.

If Minnesota played Miami, we could finally settle whether it's The U or Da U.

Go The U!!

If Minnesota hosts a bowl game, can we get General Mills to sponsor it so we can call it the "Cereal Bowl"...

... and if Wisconsin hosts one, can they get Kohler to sponsor it so we can call it the "Toilet Bowl"?

Touching moment in sports... (can we recruit whoever is playing safety in the vid?)

Some new bowl game proposals:

The Coast to Coast AM Conspiracy Bowl
The BuzzFeed Disney Princess Quiz Bowl
The YouTube Like and Subscribe Bowl

Also, side note, I am so down for tournaments between similar names and mascots. Tigers vs Tigers. Trojans vs Spartans. Oregon State vs Ohio State vs Oklahoma State. UAB Dragons vs Minnesota State Moorhead Dragons.

Some new bowl game proposals:

The Coast to Coast AM Conspiracy Bowl
The BuzzFeed Disney Princess Quiz Bowl
The YouTube Like and Subscribe Bowl

Also, side note, I am so down for tournaments between similar names and mascots. Tigers vs Tigers. Trojans vs Spartans. Oregon State vs Ohio State vs Oklahoma State. UAB Dragons vs Minnesota State Moorhead Dragons.

We really need a General Mills Cereal bowl up here.

The trophy almost makes itself.

A Pillsbury doughboy bowl and trophy is easy and fun to picture!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'm on board. Could have a huge doughboy lurking over US Bank like stay puft from Ghostbusters.

If Michigan plays the University of Delaware, do both teams wear the same helmet?

I believe that both teams have the right to wear their own Helms. Delaware would just have to where a light shirt.

I think that the Minnesota Gophers should turn the "M" ,on their helmets, to a "W" if they should happen the Win against GSU in the last seconds of the game with a field goal. Just for the next game.

I think that the Minnesota Gophers should turn the "M" ,on their helmets, to a "W" if they should happen the Win against GSU in the last seconds of the game with a field goal. Just for the next game.

That would look too much like Wisconsin's logo. So no thanks.

I wonder what happened to the heating Coyles that were removed from the field.

The June promo replacing May's $5 I assume. Will be interesting to see what happens after the break. Twins stay on this pace through then, and the place will consistently be close to full.

You mean if you win consistently, people will come to the games? Shocking!!!

Now that the MIAC has shown us how it's done, can we "St. Thomas" Rutgers out of the B1G?

Top Bottom