Former Gopher Maxx Williams signs with Arizona Cardinals

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Baltimore Beat Down:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

That's good. Maybe a new team will send the ball his way more often. Williams has the ability to be a dangerous offensive weapon.

That's good. Maybe a new team will send the ball his way more often. Williams has the ability to be a dangerous offensive weapon.

He's been hurt off and on pretty much the entire time in Baltimore. That said, Arizona hasn't had a reliable TE for several years. But then again, neither have the Ravens.

He's been hurt off and on pretty much the entire time in Baltimore. That said, Arizona hasn't had a reliable TE for several years. But then again, neither have the Ravens.

Mark Andrews looked solid as a rookie for them in 2018, before that though you're going back to Dennis Pitta before he wrecked both his hips.

I wonder if Maxx's body was ready for the NFL.

No questioning his talent catching the ball.

Welcome to Phoenix, Max!

This will put him over $4 million in career earnings. Not bad for an unheralded 3 star with one offer. Tough breaks with injuries so far.

As a Cardinals season ticket holder, can't wait to see Maxx suiting up in State Farm Stadium this fall!!

After they picked up Charles Clay in the offseason, the primary TE's on the Cards roster are Maxx, Clay, and Ricky Seals-Jones. Let's hope he stays healthy

I wonder if Maxx's body was ready for the NFL.

No questioning his talent catching the ball.

I asked this question after the Citrus bowl. Everyone thought I was crazy, the catch and TD in the bowl game proved him to be ready for the NFL. Hope he can get healthy and get on a run of good productive years with Arizona.

I asked this question after the Citrus bowl. Everyone thought I was crazy, the catch and TD in the bowl game proved him to be ready for the NFL. Hope he can get healthy and get on a run of good productive years with Arizona.

He was injured for the gophers too, lets see, injured anyway and playing for the gophers, or go to the pros as a 2nd round pick and be injured but with $4mil?

tough choice.

Why can't Maxx play for the Vikings? Is that really too much to ask?

Top Bottom