Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 5'9" 160lb HS QB Who Threw for 67 Touchdowns Can't Get Scholarship

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...rolific-hs-qb/

(Gophers don't have room for him and he wouldn't be able to see over our line, but still an interesting read).
    Last edited by hello-world; 05-02-2019 at 03:35 PM.

Thanks, great read. Academic scholarships to Oregon and UCLA. He could walk on to either's FB team...

Okay, so I think that the way that California is set up this kid is playing in the 11th out of 13 California football divisions. This might explain why he is not getting a whole lot of interest.

Walk on somewhere. Prove em wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Gophers_4life View Post
    Walk on somewhere. Prove em wrong
    Agreed. Someone should send him Blake Cashman's story.
    Who hates iowa?

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    Or Doug Flutie's story. He was 5'9" as well, and he had an impressive football career. Flutie had to battle the "too short to play" narrative all the way through his college and NFL playing days.
    --------------

"7 National Titles...

... But Let's Not Get Carried Away".

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    What about Cedric Dicke’s story?

How about #1 NFL draft pick?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

He sounds elite.

Blog Entries

Somewhere an opportunity knocks.
    Welcome to Badger Road Kill Country!

Based on that article, there are a lot of stupid football coaches out there. But that’s not a surprise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm guessing he's not related to Anthony Munoz from the Bengals Glory days.
    Attention: If the above comment sounds puzzling, adjust your sarcasm setting and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    For you are one of the chosen ones, my son. Please carry my other messages forward and spread them across the land.

Thou shall not root for the Badgers under any circumstances, whatsoever. Doing so will bring upon my wrath and you suffer from the same plague of obesity, stupidity, and ugliness of the one who leads the razorbacks.

Quote Originally Posted by RememberMurray View Post
    Or Doug Flutie's story. He was 5'9" as well, and he had an impressive football career. Flutie had to battle the "too short to play" narrative all the way through his college and NFL playing days.
    He was the King of the toos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Consensus Top 25 Class, 4 of final 5, 80% underclassmen, Youngest Team, 2nd Youngest Team, Best Back-To-Back Classes Ever, 9 Scholarship Seniors, HS Teacher, 8-Hour Radius, Major Paycut

Quote Originally Posted by PMWinSTP View Post
    Thanks, great read. Academic scholarships to Oregon and UCLA. He could walk on to either's FB team...
    Incorrect. He’s been accepted into those schools but hasnt been given any sort of scholarship

Quote Originally Posted by RememberMurray View Post
    Or Kyler Murray's story. For some reason the NFL threw out decades of "rules" and shunning of even many Heisman QBs who were too short and small to suddenly make him the #1 pick in the draft after one awesome year at a program that mints awesome QB years.