Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Minnesota/Fresno State

Game will air on CBSSN at 9:30 pm central on Spet 7th.
    https://themw.com/news/2019/5/2/moun...n-package.aspx
    go Twins & Gophers go.

Nice nightcap for a long Saturday of college football. Nice diversion from an 11:00 a.m. kickoff, too. Wouldn’t want a steady diet of these, either, but should be fun to see what we’ve got by going on the road and playing a decent team. Hope it is Oregon State redux.

Megan chimes in:

The Gophers have their first official game time in for the 2019 season, and it's a doozy.

At least if you're on deadline or reserve your Saturday evenings for sleep and/or revelry. I'll let you guess which one applies to me.

Anyhow, the Gophers kick off their second game of the season and first on the road at 9:30 p.m. Sept. 7 at Fresno State. CBS Sports Network and 100.3-FM will have the broadcasts.

That's the only start time so far for the Gophers. But I, personally, can't wait for my first road trip on the beat to be a West coast deadline challenge.

http://www.startribune.com/gophers-a...son/509392812/

Go Gophers!!

I was really worried about that game at Oregon State a couple years ago. It was soooooo nice to go from being nervous about the outcome to being elated at that thrashing of the opponent all within the course of that game. Hopefully it was a sign of what will be a trend of "Fleck always gets his teams playing well when it is a late kickoff on the west coast."

As a nightowl, this makes me happy.

Don't mind the time. A drag that it's on CBSSN so I'll have to go to a bar to watch it.
    "Jiminy christmas!" -Jerry Kill

Blog Entries

Is that 9:30 PM CST/7:30 PST?
    Welcome to Badger Road Kill Country!

Quote Originally Posted by hungan1 View Post
    Is that 9:30 PM CST/7:30 PST?
    Correct.

Ugh, 10:30 eastern. At least it's a Saturday and not a dreadful NFL Sunday or Monday night game which has me operating on way too little sleep at work!

Go Gophers!

Iím not worried about the start time.
    Dehydration from the long flight on the other hand.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Consensus Top 25 Class, 4 of final 5, 80% underclassmen, Youngest Team, 2nd Youngest Team, Best Back-To-Back Classes Ever, 9 Scholarship Seniors, HS Teacher, 8-Hour Radius, Major Paycut

Blog Entries

The training staff hopefully will dial in the player hydration on road trips.
    Welcome to Badger Road Kill Country!

Average high temp for Sept 7 in Fresno is 93. Night games in those conditions are best for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoofin View Post
    I’m not worried about the start time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    At least knife wielding polar bears won't be a problem.
    Attention: If the above comment sounds puzzling, adjust your sarcasm setting and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    For you are one of the chosen ones, my son. Please carry my other messages forward and spread them across the land.

Thou shall not root for the Badgers under any circumstances, whatsoever. Doing so will bring upon my wrath and you suffer from the same plague of obesity, stupidity, and ugliness of the one who leads the razorbacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoofin View Post
    Iím not worried about the start time.
    Fleck was really on top of this with the Oregon State trip two years ago. He even talked about it in a presser. I can't imagine that he would let it slip for this game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gophers7NatTitlesBadgers0 View Post
    At least knife wielding polar bears won't be a problem.
    You are aware that they are migrating beyond their normal range in search of food due to the impacts of global warming right?

http://www.freakingnews.com/Polar-Be...ures-32572.asp