Post Spring Big Ten Power Rankings (#6. Minnesota)

Backtracking? Like when I posted this to you in the Nathan Burch thread....

Fraud!

As also explained to you (and not just by me) “encouraging” doesn’t have to be as innocent as you explain. Not everything is black/White JG - it’s a big World out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You told us players were forced out every spring to make the numbers work, then backtracked with your statement above saying there is no difference between how players are asked to leave.

Will PJ force 4-5 players to transfer this spring to make the numbers work? Yes or no?

Will PJ force 4-5 players to transfer this spring to make the numbers work? Yes or no?

If he needs that many open schollies to sign his recruits, then yes. SOP. Everywhere - not just here. This is common sense JG.

In your eyes he will just ask them to think about it and the numbers will just magically work out again. Just like at every other school. Every year. No fail.

Not really sure where to go with you on this conversation. You so badly want to believe that all is unicorns and rainbows and that magic will take care of it. As I said, It’s a big World out there. Go see it some day.

If he needs that many open schollies to sign his recruits, then yes. SOP. Everywhere - not just here. This is common sense JG.

In your eyes he will just ask them to think about it and the numbers will just magically work out again. Just like at every other school. Every year. No fail.

Not really sure where to go with you on this conversation. You so badly want to believe that all is unicorns and rainbows and that magic will take care of it. As I said, It’s a big World out there. Go see it some day.

Of course the numbers work out. You honestly don’t think Fleck knew who would be leaving last fall when he signed X number of additional players for the 2019 class?

What’s he going to do to players who don’t want to transfer to North Dakota? Lock them in a closet until they say uncle?

Of course the numbers work out. You honestly don’t think Fleck knew who would be leaving last fall when he signed X number of additional players for the 2019 class?

What’s he going to do to players who don’t want to transfer to North Dakota? Lock them in a closet until they say uncle?

When was the last time a recruit that signed a LOI was turned away?
Go see the World JG. Bring a chaperone tho - it can be scary.

When was the last time a recruit that signed a LOI was turned away?
Go see the World JG. Bring a chaperone tho - it can be scary.

I bet players are chained down in a dark room and forced to listen to Garth Brooks until they enter the transfer portal. That’s the real world where there are shades of gray, right Spoofie?

I bet players are chained down in a dark room and forced to listen to Garth Brooks until they enter the transfer portal. That’s the real world where there are shades of gray, right Spoofie?

I doubt that happens, but it isn’t as ridiculous as your magic theory where no player has ever been run out. Remember, a chaperone.

I doubt that happens, but it isn’t as ridiculous as your magic theory where no player has ever been run out. Remember, a chaperone.

That’s what happens in your mind Spoofie. Handcuffs and the dark room until they give in.

Top Bottom