Clemmons enters transfer portal

And I'm saying KSU has multiple juco programs near by that churn out multiple P5 recruits every year. I would imagine it would be easier for them to build relations with the juco staffs, and get a better sense of the players than coaches further away.

Why? Coaches further away can’t call or visit? Not sure the closer coaches are just running into the JuCo coaches at Applebee’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why? Coaches further away can’t call or visit? Not sure the closer coaches are just running into the JuCo coaches at Applebee’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waffle House maybe...

And I'm saying KSU has multiple juco programs near by that churn out multiple P5 recruits every year. I would imagine it would be easier for them to build relations with the juco staffs, and get a better sense of the players than coaches further away.

I think Kansas is plenty close to MN, for Fleck and staff to get a good look at Kansas JUCO players.

This is not a negative post at all. No need for you to take it that way. I Think Kansas JUCOs are great. I think JUCO players can be great. I think we should keep recruiting them.

Top Bottom