Page 18 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gophers_4life View Post
    You agree then that there is an indisputable case against Trump for obstruction.
    Of course not. If there was, Mueller would have brought charges. That was his job. He had no case.
    If at first you don’t succeed, then maybe you just suck. – Kenny Powers

Quote Originally Posted by Gophers_4life View Post
    You agree then that there is an indisputable case against Trump for obstruction.
    Brilliant! This is brilliant!!

Why did Howie disappear? Howie, we've got a big spoonful of your medicine. Come and beg for mercy.

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    That's Bill Murray!
    That quote is reserved for Stocker by the way, not fake poster sock puppets like G4L.
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    Ok, here’s another, this one from Albert Einstein personalized for stroker:

“Two things are infinite: the universe and Stocker’s stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.”
    Two posters that get crushed in arguments, lick their wounds, and then claim intelligence. Deuce is especially funny. Since he is commonly boxed in and keeps spiraling down the rabbit hole until the embarrassment is immortalized. I completely shamed him a few weeks back. I'm not sure he'll ever recover. Boohoo.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    Two posters that get crushed in arguments, lick their wounds, and then claim intelligence. Deuce is especially funny. Since he is commonly boxed in and keeps spiraling down the rabbit hole until the embarrassment is immortalized. I completely shamed him a few weeks back. I'm not sure he'll ever recover. Boohoo.

You’re a legend in your own mind.

Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post

Hey stocker08- who is "Azra Turk"?

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    The Mueller report ... attempts to paint a narrative.
    Um, what the hell do you think a report is?

Quote Originally Posted by GopherJake View Post
    An SCs report to the AG is not supposed to be a political document- as this was. It's a total sham. You will see. You are not an idiot like some here. Just hang back and don't stocker yourself and this will go fine.

An SCs report to the AG is not supposed to be a political document- as this was. It's a total sham. You will see. You are not an idiot like some here. Just hang back and don't stocker yourself and this will go fine.
    You called the report a narrative. That's exactly what a report is. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    That was his job.
    Again, this lie is all you have.

You’re a legend in your own mind.
    That would be deuce. Dude walks away from every argument a winner. Most of the time he pisses his pants and looks like a fool.
    Your labels mean nothing. Politcal document? These are propaganda terms that you picked up from your extremist sites.

I would hope that it would detail the facts it has accumulated and render a decision based on the law as to whether it has the evidence for an indictment or not. That’s all.

By not rendering a decision and listing all the possibilities could’ve have occurred or meant something, it promotes doubt and chaos instead confidence and order.

Mueller managed to fuk this up after watching the example of Comey doing something similar with Hillary Clinton investigation. The difference is that everyone agrees that Trump didn’t commit a crime before the investigation. The Democrat lawyers on Mueller’s staff decided to go the Comey route b/c they knew they couldn’t prove Trump committed a crime.

You called the report a narrative. That's exactly what a report is. Sorry.
    I think you know what I mean. But, whatever, I'll give you the dpdoll points you are looking for here.

I think you know what I mean. But, whatever, I'll give you the dpdoll points you are looking for here.
    Thank you, Sir!

I would hope that it would detail the facts it has accumulated and render a decision based on the law as to whether it has the evidence for an indictment or not. That’s all.

By not rendering a decision and listing all the possibilities could’ve have occurred or meant something, it promotes doubt and chaos instead confidence and order.

Mueller managed to fuk this up after watching the example of Comey doing something similar with Hillary Clinton investigation. The difference is that everyone agrees that Trump didn’t commit a crime before the investigation. The Democrat lawyers on Mueller’s staff decided to go the Comey route b/c they knew they couldn’t prove Trump committed a crime.
    Good post. But it goes deeper as I think you know. Comey, was caught between the Clintons, Obama and his own ego and he tried to lie his way out of it and hope for a Hillary win. He committed crimes in the process and we will see him prosecuted. Will he be convicted- I have no idea.

The Mueller group was politically assigned to run the cover up operation for the Obama administration and for intel agency malfeasance running back to Mueller's days. If the mess were exposed- as it will be- Mueller oversaw the beginnings of the political spying in 2012. He was the perfect selection, great public reputation but he was complicit in the Obama operation. You are exactly right, they never had anything to convict Trump with and Mueller knew it from the get go- so he quickly turned to obstruction and squeezed every Trumpster who had been spied on in 2016 to see if he could break and obstruction case out of the unpredictable and wild Trump. It was a gamble but they had to take it. When they failed, they did their best to leave a trail of breadcrumbs for the Dems to use to take up the impeachment march. #resistance.

The Mueller report is a chain of real incidents that are reported without context that this whole setup was a spying operation by Obama, Brennan, Comey and company. In many cases the "Russian contacts" will be shown to be lures to what they thought would be the weakest links in the Trump campaign. Manafort was a set up, (see Andrea Chalupa) Page was an old FBI asset who they tried to set up. Papdopoulos was a lightweight who they attempted to frame. Trump Jr, a political neophyte that Fusion and the FBI lured into the TrumpTower meet up with Ms V who was mysteriously let into the US just shortly prior by the Obama administration. Most of the dossier - the sham document that was supposed to have gotten things going- wasn't written by Steele but rather by Nellie Ohr who has been referred to the DOJ. She fed it both to Steele and injected it into the FBI through her DOJ hubby.

It's a mess. The names are going to start to leak out again as the Azra Turk pseudonym leaked out today in the NYT. The perps need to get out ahead of this and plant the story that they were desperate to nab the Trump campaign because of their Russian activities. Unreal.
    Last edited by bga1; 05-02-2019 at 03:00 PM.