Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Default Bill Connelly's Fresno State Preview



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sunny California
    Posts
    9,816

    Default

    That's a hell of a preview. I'd like to see a gopher one with all those stats...
    "My life has become a single, ongoing revelation that I haven't been cynical enough." - Chrisjen Avasarala

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    8,996

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparlimb View Post
    That's a hell of a preview. I'd like to see a gopher one with all those stats...
    He'll release it later this summer. He does one for every FBS team.

  4. #4

    Default

    Good to see Gophers as a projected loss for Fresno by Connelly.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swingman View Post
    Good to see Gophers as a projected loss for Fresno by Connelly.
    As of right now, he's implying a 1 pt spread ha, that game is going to be crazy.

  6. #6

    Default

    Thanks for posting. An interesting and detailed read.

  7. #7

    Default

    Will be interesting to see how the game plays out. Good read.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    12,239

    Default

    I’m a lot more confident this year than last year. The tide has shifted. Two things are almost certain -CA wildfires affecting air quality, and the spectre of real, and even air dehydration.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pompous Elitist View Post
    I’m a lot more confident this year than last year. The tide has shifted. Two things are almost certain -CA wildfires affecting air quality, and the spectre of real, and even air dehydration.
    Me too. They lost so many players. I expect a more comfortable win this year, I expect Fresno to have a tough time scoring.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •