Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Lick lick. Pathetic, Beeg. Oh sorry. I can't tell you apart anymore.
    You use that “lick lick” remark a lot. I’m starting to think you might be a bit of a perv.


  2. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    Itís part of the playing the game. Let Putin save face, but make sure he knows it wonít be tolerated.
    Shirley? Is that you?

  3. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GopherJake View Post
    Shirley? Is that you?
    Don’t get it

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    33,491
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    You use that “lick lick” remark a lot. I’m starting to think you might be a bit of a perv.
    Only when you lick Don's shoes, which is daily. How can defend him even having a call with Putin at all. Would any other President do that with a country that attacked us and is planning to do it again?

  5. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Only when you lick Don's shoes, which is daily. How can defend him even having a call with Putin at all. Would any other President do that with a country that attacked us and is planning to do it again?
    Oh, you mean like Obama laid the hammer on Putin when he found out that they were meddling in our election and then didn’t tell a soul publicly? You mean, like that?

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,952
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GopherJake View Post
    Shirley? Is that you?
    Nah. I can see the confusion. I really need to clean up my posts.
    You can call me Shirley. The "S" has to stand for something!

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    33,491
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    Oh, you mean like Obama laid the hammer on Putin when he found out that they were meddling in our election and then didn’t tell a soul publicly? You mean, like that?
    Obama imposed sanctions. Trump refused to impose sanctions that the Senate passed with 90-something votes.



  8. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    Oh, you mean like Obama laid the hammer on Putin when he found out that they were meddling in our election and then didn’t tell a soul publicly? You mean, like that?
    Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Obama imposed sanctions. Trump refused to impose sanctions that the Senate passed with 90-something votes.




    And...................KFC eats uncooked chicken.

  9. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    What are the chances that Maduro would still be in power if the citizens were allowed to lawfully own guns?
    LOL! 100%

  10. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Obama imposed sanctions. Trump refused to impose sanctions that the Senate passed with 90-something votes.


    Sanctions! Iíll have more flexibility after the election. I hit the reset button. Sounds like Obama was licking Putinís boots. Little fairy Howie.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cncmin View Post
    LOL! 100%
    0%


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    0%


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, good point, just like every one of our POTUSES, hated vociferously by millions upon millions, is gunned down by the well-armed citizenry.

  13. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cncmin View Post
    Yeah, good point, just like every one of our POTUSES, hated vociferously by millions upon millions, is gunned down by the well-armed citizenry.
    People are starving. Starving armed people are a lot more dangerous than obese non binary woke losers.

    It's not about gunning down the POTUS. It's about eliminating his law enforcement.

  14. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    People are starving. Starving armed people are a lot more dangerous than obese non binary woke losers.

    It's not about gunning down the POTUS. It's about eliminating his law enforcement.
    Nice pretzel.

  15. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Obama imposed sanctions. Trump refused to impose sanctions that the Senate passed with 90-something votes.


    Oh my god! That's proof! In one of the pictures, Putin is not smiling and Obama is not either (yaass king!) in the other Putin looks happy. I'm very intelligent.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •