New Truf View - Maroon Endzones

Bwha, Ha, Ha. ha

Your a savage for changing my post. The truth will be come out when GSU runs into your maroon end zone 5 or 6 times! ;-)

Did you graduate from georgia southern?

Man that will look great when, GSU in their all whites, run across the goal line into that maroon end zone 5 or 6 times.
The whites for GSU will really stand out on TV in the maroon end zone!

You do know that if GSU does it during warm-ups, it doesn't count right?

Huh...did you have to write any papers?

Y yes I did, but it wasn't on a sports board after a 6 pack. ;-)

I'm sure you don't want to critique your paragraphs if you wrote any.

Last edited:

Numbers going in

Near the end of the day Mon Apr 29

turf-numbers-apr29-post.jpg

Last edited:

It won't match exactly per the latest TCF agreement

The words “TCF Bank Stadium” will be "featured on each 25-yard line and TCF’s new corporate logo will be featured on the boundary at the 10-yard line."

https://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Daily/Issues/2017/09/08/Facilities/TCF-Minnesota.aspx

Hopefully they can incorporate the state logo, B1G logo, and TCF wording.

Also it looks like gold sideline trim is being incorporated by the player benches instead of maroon. I like it.

Exactly this. I have imagined for a long time that the field they chose for the indoor facility would be what matches TCFBS with the exception of the Gold Minnesotas...which I'm also guessing will be replaced with the TCF logo they had on the field last year.

They should have gone full banana for the turf -- gold for the Golden Gophers and for it being called "The Bank".

Y yes I did, but it wasn't on a sports board after a 6 pack. ;-)

I'm sure you don't want to critique your paragraphs if you wrote any.

See. I've been trying to tell you to put down that 3.2% alcohol beer and drink the real stuff. Your posts are much better when you drink Vodka. Just think what will happen when you open up a bottle of the real stuff...:p BTW You're not in a stadium, so you don't need the catheter set up.

Very cool. Thanks for posting these update pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...I love having the state on the field with a star on the twin cities.../QUOTE]

I think the star represents the U of M campus location...or maybe the stadium location.:)

Bwha, Ha, Ha. ha

Your a savage for changing my post. The truth will be come out when GSU runs into your maroon end zone 5 or 6 times! ;-)

Just ask your basketball team what it is like to play the Gophers!

It’s missing the wheels if it is.

m5l0ots.gif

One interesting thing is this time you can see the coils through the base, but last time you couldn't. I wonder if the previous base was compacted more so the coils show through now, if they removed a little base for whatever reason, or what the deal is. Just something I didn't expect.

Looking at the pictures, it's also nice to see the largest scoreboard in college football not have the adds bordering the inside frame. ;);)

No maroon outline on the field numbers? Say it ain's so.

No maroon outline on the field numbers? Say it ain's so.

There is a maroon outline on the numbers, just a little hard to tell from the picture as it was pretty cloudy when I took the photo.

Looking at the pictures, it's also nice to see the largest scoreboard in college football not have the adds bordering the inside frame. ;);)

Agree on the lack of ads although, that will probably change. It’s no longer even close to being the largest scoreboard in CFB now. In 2009 it probably was 1 or 2. But it’s like 2,000 square feet smaller than Kyle Field, Darrell Royal, and Jordan-Hare.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Endzone font same as in the Indoor facility, TCF Bank logo instead of the State of MN.

Just ask your basketball team what it is like to play the Gophers!

I dont remember the Gophers playing Georgia Southern in 2019.

Did you play Georgia State? please give me the score.

Top Bottom