All Things Kaden Johnson Recruitment Thread (Class of 2020, top rated MN HS recruit)

If I heard Ryan Burns correctly with Justin Gaard yesterday, Johnson is visiting Wisconsin this weekend. Keep an eye on that crystal ball.

Wisconsin has a couple highly rated guys in the 2020 class that play the same position. That will hurt. I'm sure PJ is selling him a replacement to Coughlin.

I have heard that Fleck is too much for Kaden. You know how Fleck says he's not for everyone.

I pray that this is wrong, but I'm not feeling it.

We have gotten a few DE commits lately not named Johnson. I consider that a cue. Who's to say this German kid (for example) won't be All B1G.

We have gotten a few DE commits lately not named Johnson. I consider that a cue. Who's to say this German kid (for example) won't be All B1G.

I think Kaden Johnson ends up at LBer.

No reason why he couldn’t be- but I think it’s much more likely for the German kid to not outplay our homegrown kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He has been to Madison many times and is a huge priority recruit for the Badgers. Getting the red carpet treatment this weekend. Will certainly be a tough win, but you never know.

Kaden Johnson is the key piece to this class I think. Crystal ball predictions have him 100% Minnesota hopefully it's correct. Getting the number 1 guy in state would be huge.

Yes, the one person who entered a crystal ball picked Minnesota, so he is indeed at 100%.

He has been to Madison many times and is a huge priority recruit for the Badgers. Getting the red carpet treatment this weekend. Will certainly be a tough win, but you never know.

37-15

Kaden has also been on campus a bunch of times, including earlier this month.

I have heard that Fleck is too much for Kaden. You know how Fleck says he's not for everyone.

I pray that this is wrong, but I'm not feeling it.

I have heard not.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Any of the insiders hearing anything from Johnson's camp?

Don't you think they would've posted it if they had?

Not necessarily. They may not think its valuable enough or important enough to say anything. I appreciate your jumping in, though.

Meanwhile, Wisconsin has 4 OLBs in their 2020 class and 3 in their 2019 class, in addition to those already on the roster.

Meanwhile, Wisconsin has 4 OLBs in their 2020 class and 3 in their 2019 class, in addition to those already on the roster.

It would be nice to think that matters but it doesn't seem to, talented dudes got to stacked teams every day.

Supposedly they aren't all staying at OLB.

Top Bottom