Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Quote Originally Posted by BleedGopher View Post

Go Gophers!!
    A tweet from March of last year?

Quote Originally Posted by gopherguy06 View Post
    A tweet from March of last year?
    Kaden Johnson did not have his own thread previous to today. So Bleed's just catching up.
    "My life has become a single, ongoing revelation that I haven't been cynical enough." - Chrisjen Avasarala

A good interview with Kaden from Doogie's podcast. Kaden says that Fleck texts Kaden every day, it sounds like they have a great relationship.

Go Gophers!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparlimb View Post
    Kaden Johnson did not have his own thread previous to today. So Bleed's just catching up.
    Bleed was behind? Oh man, come on Bleed!

Quote Originally Posted by #2Gopher View Post
    Bleed was behind? Oh man, come on Bleed!
    My bad...my bad...

Go Gophers!!

Quote Originally Posted by BleedGopher View Post
    My bad...my bad...

Go Gophers!!
    You're the best Bleed.

For all you experts out there and keep track of these recruits do we know how likely it is the kid stays home? Does his family have ties to the U?

Go Gophers!!

247 page. I don't think It's linked here yet. Crystal ball 100% undecided (only 1 prediction)

https://247sports.com/Player/Kaden-Johnson-46050569/
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If we have the success I’m envisioning this year... I don’t see any reason he’d leave!

KSTP: Minnehaha Academy foursome provide recruiting updates

College basketball and football coaches don't need directions on how to get to Minnehaha Academy. The high school has multiple upper-level college recruits in both sports.

KSTP Sports' Darren Wolfson caught up with four of the players: juniors Jalen Suggs and Kaden Johnson, sophomore Chet Holmgren, and freshman Prince Aligbe.

Suggs has many football and basketball offers. He was recently invited to the pretigious NBA Players Association camp, and will once again play for Team USA this summer. Suggs has taken one official basketball recruiting trip and that was to see Gonzaga. The Gophers, among many programs, are recruiting him heavily.

Johnson is the state's top-ranked football recruit in the 2020 Class. Able to play linebacker and tight end, he holds many offers, including from the Gophers. Johnson told us that he'll spend time with Gophers coach P.J. Fleck on Monday.

Holmgren is one of the top basketball players in the country in the 2021 Class. Nearly 7-feet tall, Holmgren has guard skills. The Gophers and many others have offered him. Holmgren's dad, Dave, played for the Gophers.

Aligbe was recently offered by the Gophers, Missouri, and others. Like Holmgren and Suggs are in their respective classes, Aligbe is one of the top players in the country in the 2022 Class.

https://kstp.com/sports/minnehaha-ja...phers/5360139/

Go Gophers!!