Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 254
  1. #181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BleedGopher View Post
    Johnson is at the Debacle in Lincoln tonight:




    Go Gophers!!
    I guess Nebraska is going all in on the "there will be lots of playing time for you" angle.


  2. #182
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    St Paul, MN
    Posts
    4,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopherlife View Post
    I guess Nebraska is going all in on the "there will be lots of playing time for you" angle.
    can't see how anyone would want to play LB there after the travesty from that unit today

  3. #183

    Default




    Go Gophers!!

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bloomington, MN
    Posts
    3,291

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by upnorthkid View Post
    can't see how anyone would want to play LB there after the travesty from that unit today
    Probably because the kids are less reactionary than this board.
    "A lot of guys look good running around in underwear." - 414GopherFan

  5. #185

    Default

    84 is a strange linebacker number anyway
    "Do Not Be Afraid to Be A Legend"

  6. #186

    Default

    Kaden Johnson taking an official visit to Oregon St.? WTF?

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,486
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    He is as good as gone. If he wanted to be a Gopher, he would've pulled the trigger early.
    Welcome to Badger Road Kill Country!

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    1,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hungan1 View Post
    He is as good as gone. If he wanted to be a Gopher, he would've pulled the trigger early.
    It would have been much better if he had committed to the Gophers already. But many guys that have committed early have said they wish they would have taken all of their official visits. Maybe KJ is just doing that — especially knowing PJF’s philosophy on not taking other visits once you commit to him.

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    St Paul, MN
    Posts
    4,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dpodoll68 View Post
    Kaden Johnson taking an official visit to Oregon St.? WTF?
    just saw this. lmao. what?

  10. #190

    Default All Things Kaden Johnson Recruitment Thread (Class of 2020, top rated MN HS recruit)

    Utah 52
    Oregon State 0

    9 minutes and change remaining in the game.

    I hope Kaden had a great time at the game!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by PitinoFan; 10-12-2019 at 09:56 PM.

  11. #191
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Inver Grove Heights
    Posts
    815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dpodoll68 View Post
    Kaden Johnson taking an official visit to Oregon St.? WTF?
    I mean isn’t that a good thing? Burn an official on a mediocre team.

  12. #192
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,486
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Some kids want all the free official visits. More power to them as long as they know where to commit...
    Welcome to Badger Road Kill Country!

  13. #193

    Default

    I know nothing about this dude, but have never bought the “just wants a free trip” angle. If it doesn’t make sense - think about how it would. How hard is OSU to get in to?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Consensus Top 25 Class, 4 of final 5, 80% underclassmen, Youngest Team, 2nd Youngest Team, Best Back-To-Back Classes Ever, 9 Scholarship Seniors, HS Teacher, 8-Hour Radius, Major Paycut

  14. #194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hungan1 View Post
    Some kids want all the free official visits. More power to them as long as they know where to commit...
    Can't blame him.

  15. #195
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Portland Oregon
    Posts
    3,081

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spoofin View Post
    I know nothing about this dude, but have never bought the “just wants a free trip” angle. If it doesn’t make sense - think about how it would. How hard is OSU to get in to?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    OSU is easier to get into than The U but not by much


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •