Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Turf Removal

http://www.fieldturfindia.com/landscaping-overview.php

Sure looks like you can use it in your yard. "Pet friendly"

Does that mean the coils are going back in?

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo morgan View Post

Yeah the dog park near me is some type of field turf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Schnauzer View Post
    I posted a while back about the fact TCF Bank Stadium is getting new turf - and had recalled the deal with the Loons said they had to replace the turf when they departed to their new stadium. It is nice to hear this finally is happening.

My biggest fear is they do some sort of multi-functional turf painting design that requires more field painting and less stitching. PLEASE NO!

I hope it goes back to maroon end zones. I miss those maroon end zones so much I no longer care if they are a perfect match to the shade of maroon on the seat backs.

Any knowledge or guesses on what it will look like? I guess I would assume it will be a copy of what is in the new indoor practice facility. Just please go back to stitching and maroon end zones.
    Finally is happening? I may be wrong but the Loons were playing there during the 2018 Gopher season. I'm not entirely sure when you wanted it to be done. December? January? Jesus man.
    F wisconsin and I do really hate Iowa.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sparlimb View Post
    Let's go full snowman on the entire field. Then you won't be able to tell if it snowing or not...
    This would require us to schedule a home and away with Boise State. That would be awesome if we went White helmet, white pants and Jersey, and white shoes. Lookout GSU...

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo morgan View Post

That’s not the product at the Bank. That’s a yard product they manufacture.
    Gopher football fan since 1924. DNA-wise.

Quote Originally Posted by UpAndUnder43 View Post
    Finally is happening? I may be wrong but the Loons were playing there during the 2018 Gopher season. I'm not entirely sure when you wanted it to be done. December? January? Jesus man.
    Yeah, "finally happening" as in FINALLY getting back to Gopher-only turf. It has been four long seasons without it. To me, that is a long time.

I posted a while back about the fact TCF Bank Stadium is getting new turf - and had recalled the deal with the Loons said they had to replace the turf when they departed to their new stadium. It is nice to hear this finally is happening.

My biggest fear is they do some sort of multi-functional turf painting design that requires more field painting and less stitching. PLEASE NO!

I hope it goes back to maroon end zones. I miss those maroon end zones so much I no longer care if they are a perfect match to the shade of maroon on the seat backs.

Any knowledge or guesses on what it will look like? I guess I would assume it will be a copy of what is in the new indoor practice facility. Just please go back to stitching and maroon end zones.
    I've wanted to see this happen for a while...

Yeah, "finally happening" as in FINALLY getting back to Gopher-only turf. It has been four long seasons without it. To me, that is a long time.
    Dog years?
    Last edited by beavergopher; 04-24-2019 at 04:19 PM.

Curious what happens to all the shredded rubber when the get rid of turf? Can they remove it easily? I coach soccer regularly at the national sports center and they have similar turf. That rubber ends up in everything. Not sure I would want it in my backyard.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by #2Gopher View Post
    To me this sounds like a mess waiting to happen if you do it. I can't imagine dealing with all those rubber bits.
    I don't remember the last time I was on the field. Actually it was late last year now that I remember.

I found rubber bits just two days ago.... only place could have been TCF. I suspect my shoes gather them up like a gopher in his cheeks....

Quote Originally Posted by Sparlimb View Post
    Let's go full snowman on the entire field. Then you won't be able to tell if it snowing or not...
    Not to mention we’ll look faster.
    "A lot of guys look good running around in underwear." - 414GopherFan

I'd like some of that, but only if they would throw in an equivalent amount of heating coils.
    Then I could put it on my driveway and not have to shovel.

Quote Originally Posted by #2Gopher View Post
    To me this sounds like a mess waiting to happen if you do it. I can't imagine dealing with all those rubber bits.
    You would use sand instead of the rubber.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jeshurun View Post
    Not to mention we’ll look faster.
    Gold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Broken now/Fixed in 2019/Comin' in 2020
    #RTB #ELITE #FAMILY #HYPRR #Culture #PayCut #Year0 #How #Happiness/Joy