Potential Lineups for 2019-2020 season

Eh, lot of ways to rebound. Coffey isn't a rebounder really. Releases on shots to start the break.

What was Murphy's defensive rebound %? I know he was a top tier rebounded offensively. Not sure what it was defensively.

Bigs look to be an issue next year, with or without a "healthy" Curry. Really hope there is a grad transfer coming soon but can't rely on that.

Jordan - OR% 11.8 (#118 nationally); DR% 28.5 (#12 nationally)

Jordan - OR% 11.8 (#118 nationally); DR% 28.5 (#12 nationally)

Really? I trust you on that but man- he was one of the best offensive rebounders I have seen. He rebounded his own shot at a rate that has to be historic. It seemed like he KNEW he would miss the first shot and would go after it and clean up his own miss. It felt like offensive rebound put back baskets off of his own shots were about a third of his points.

Freeman is coming in raw. I dont think he'll get the clock some of you think he will

WITH Coffey:

Starters:

PG - Carr
SG - Gabe K
SF - Coffey
PF - Demir
C - Oturu

Coffey will backup Carr

Main Wing Players off Bench
Willis
Williams
Main Big Men off bench
Curry - will backup both C and PF positions
Hurt

That's a nine man rotation right there.

If Coffey leaves, Williams or Ihren take his spot, with the other as a backup.

This leaves Omersa and Freeman as wildcards. I could see Omersa taking Hurts playing time, but I'll give the clock to a senior right now.

This why I dont see a Kobe Brown coming in with all of this competition. Best case is we get a grad transfer, but probably wont happen unless Coffey goes. The team may not be top 10 talented, but it is deep.

Great breakdown. I do think that Omersa would play over Hurt at the 4, but that its also really gonna depend on the skillset of who they are guarding.

The Kobe Brown thing is tough for me. We just don't really know what we have with Curry and if he's not healthy we will really struggle at the 4 imo. However if we did get Brown and Curry started to look more like his old self we could really have a lot of bodies that could play the 4 (Ihnen is a wing/4, Omersa probs more of a true 4). I get we play position less basketball too I just included spots they play as a way of classifying their ability.

Great breakdown. I do think that Omersa would play over Hurt at the 4, but that its also really gonna depend on the skillset of who they are guarding.

The Kobe Brown thing is tough for me. We just don't really know what we have with Curry and if he's not healthy we will really struggle at the 4 imo. However if we did get Brown and Curry started to look more like his old self we could really have a lot of bodies that could play the 4 (Ihnen is a wing/4, Omersa probs more of a true 4). I get we play position less basketball too I just included spots they play as a way of classifying their ability.

Kobe Brown is a wing. Plays some point guard. They are probably selling him on how they used Coffey last season. He is not a 4

Top Bottom