A helpfull post about alcohol in the stadium! FRom your friend TALON

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
A little flask? What the flask is wrong with Gopher Fans?

An Idea to get you fav-o-right adult beverage into a Gopher game in a large amounts!

The best way to bring in a large amount of the hard stuff is to buy a catheter urn bag that should hold over 22oz. Fill it and strap it to your thigh, run the tubing down your leg. At the end of the tubing you attach a catheter valve. Just pull it down from your shorts or pants leg and your pour is gravity feed. (BAM)

OR

Take in a stadium seat with a cushion. Make sure the Cushion has a zipper on it. Carve the middle of the seat out and place your flat quart bottle in it, or place a catheter bag in it with tubing and a valve. that way you only have to unzip the cushion 1 inch to pull the valve out. Your weight pushes the adult beverage into your cup.

If I, TALON, can out thing you Gopher fans on this little problem, our GSU coaches will surly out think the Gopher coaches on the field!

Your Friend TALON

from Georgia Southern! :cool:

Umm, beer is sold at TCF Bank Stadium. But all good ideas!

Also, since you mentioned “surly”...that’s a good local option for a brew. Outside the stadium.

Umm, beer is sold at TCF Bank Stadium. But all good ideas!

Also, since you mentioned “surly”...that’s a good local option for a brew. Outside the stadium.

Thanks FM
I was talking about the hard stuff for Gopher Fans that wanted more than beer and wanted to share with their buddies.

If one needs to go to these lengths, maybe an AA booth needs to be in the stadium as well. I drink beer outside and have a couple inside but I notice the folks who bring in the hard booze typically get too drunk and embarrass themselves. Never understand why you would do this. Beer, booze and all that at a college event was a bad idea anyway.

If one needs to go to these lengths, maybe an AA booth needs to be in the stadium as well. I drink beer outside and have a couple inside but I notice the folks who bring in the hard booze typically get too drunk and embarrass themselves. Never understand why you would do this. Beer, booze and all that at a college event was a bad idea anyway.

PLEASE NOTE
The Booze is not for just one fan. If someone were to drink 16-22oz by themselves they would most likely be thrown out of the game or being treated at a hospital. The idea is to share amongst 4-5 friends during the whole game. A lot cheeper than buying stadium beer,

It's a pretty well established fact that we drink more in the Midwest than folks do down south (https://www.newsweek.com/where-do-americans-drink-most-342688). So considering we are all pretty well lit up before game time, a small flask is advised. Not to mention we're probably going to be drinking more after the game ends. It's a learned art, and is really a marathon more than a sprint. The drinking will happen over a l-o-n-g period. If you stop or leave, you lose. If you turn into a slobbering a-hole, you lose. If you pass out early, you lose. The saying 'you gotta be in it to win it' applies to partying up here. That means he who rocks it into the wee hours is respected. He who quits, passes out, or goes full a-hole gets branded with the ultimate derogatory term: lightweight. Don't be a lightweight.

That said, we don't drink as much in Minnesota as they do in Wisconsin (https://www.wpr.org/wisconsin-ranks-worst-country-excessive-drinking). We never say no to a party, while Sconnies never say no to a night in the tank. We generally party hard, frequently, and (relatively) responsibly.

A little flask? What the flask is wrong with Gopher Fans?

An Idea to get you fav-o-right adult beverage into a Gopher game in a large amounts!

The best way to bring in a large amount of the hard stuff is to buy a catheter urn bag that should hold over 22oz. Fill it and strap it to your thigh, run the tubing down your leg. At the end of the tubing you attach a catheter valve. Just pull it down from your shorts or pants leg and your pour is gravity feed. (BAM)

OR

Take in a stadium seat with a cushion. Make sure the Cushion has a zipper on it. Carve the middle of the seat out and place your flat quart bottle in it, or place a catheter bag in it with tubing and a valve. that way you only have to unzip the cushion 1 inch to pull the valve out. Your weight pushes the adult beverage into your cup.

If I, TALON, can out thing you Gopher fans on this little problem, our GSU coaches will surly out think the Gopher coaches on the field!

Your Friend TALON

from Georgia Southern! :cool:

Or just bring in a flask

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is how I "smuggled" booze into TCF Bank Stadium vs. Fresno State. I put two mini bottles of captain morgan into my front two pockets and walked through the gate. It wasn't very sneaky and I understand the risks I took of them possibly touching my pocket and throwing away my first half and second half drink, but I guess I am a rebel like that...

All this talk of catheters and tubing, and your superior knowledge of how to use them........TALON, will you also be performing colonoscopies at TCF?

PLEASE NOTE
The Booze is not for just one fan. If someone were to drink 16-22oz by themselves they would most likely be thrown out of the game or being treated at a hospital. The idea is to share amongst 4-5 friends during the whole game. A lot cheeper than buying stadium beer,

Not sure I want a drink mixed with a fluid coming out of someone's pants. I'm just sayin".

Here is how I "smuggled" booze into TCF Bank Stadium vs. Fresno State. I put two mini bottles of captain morgan into my front two pockets and walked through the gate. It wasn't very sneaky and I understand the risks I took of them possibly touching my pocket and throwing away my first half and second half drink, but I guess I am a rebel like that...

I bet you run with scissors too...dangerous!

PLEASE NOTE
There's this wonderful thing called tailgating

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I'm a vape pen in my shoe smuggler myself. Get caught doing that in Georgia they might throw away the key. It's a big deal felony. In 'Sota it's a ticket nobody cares about.

cowboy boots are a great way to get a fifth in. Also tube socks that are new with good elastic can hold one on your calf.

PLEASE NOTE

Sure you can. You have two pant legs don't you? Add a second bag with a catheter for emptying your bladder - the reverse of former Viking Ontario Smith's whizzinator... :cool02: Some bar in Mankato bought it at auction.

Last edited:

True story: In '75 or '76 I was sitting 20+ rows up in the student section at the old Memorial Stadium when we saw a guy struggling up the steps with an obviously heavy army type duffle bag slung over his shoulder. He sat down 3-4 rows behind us and peeled back the duffle bag to reveal a 1/4 barrel keg. They had students working the gates, if you found someone you knew you could get away with murder.

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Sure you can. You have two pant legs don't you? Add a second bag with a catheter for emptying your bladder - the reverse of former Viking Ontario Smith's whizzinator... :cool02: Some bar in Mankato bought it at auction.
That's called Georgia lemonade

BRILIANT! You 2 came up with a great gag to play on your opponents that you and 4 friends have seats next to.

(1) Fill one bag up with a white liquor like vodka and strap it to your right leg. Place 2oz of 180 proof in another bag, strap it to your left leg then insert the catheter into your bladder. This way you never have to leave your seat and miss a play.

(2) You poor the good stuff to your friends from your right leg. The opposing fans will ask what you are doing. You give one of them a shot of the good stuff. He tells his friends it’s the real deal. His friends want a shot of your vodka in their coke. You then keep giving them shots in their cups from your left leg. You’ve been drinking beer at your tailgate so you’ll be pissing clear. The 2oz 180 proof will make the urn smell like alcohol. Not only do you and your Gopher buds keep your buzz on but a sh!t eating grin throughout the game. You may ask yourself have you talon ever done this to App.State or Ga. State fans? – NO You can call it the Southern Lemonade GAG!

All this talk of catheters and tubing, and your superior knowledge of how to use them........TALON, will you also be performing colonoscopies at TCF?

I'll bring a magnifying glass a flash light and a pry bar if you can’t afford a proctologist! Of course I'll be handing off those tools to Jack & WORD so that they can carry on the good work around Minnesota!

True story: In '75 or '76 I was sitting 20+ rows up in the student section at the old Memorial Stadium when we saw a guy struggling up the steps with an obviously heavy army type duffle bag slung over his shoulder. He sat down 3-4 rows behind us and peeled back the duffle bag to reveal a 1/4 barrel keg. They had students working the gates, if you found someone you knew you could get away with murder.

We used to bring backpacks full of beer into the Dome back in the day. Just walk right in. Amazing how different things are.

Doesn’t seem very mature. Someone might need a nudge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's called Georgia lemonade.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

We used to bring backpacks full of beer into the Dome back in the day. Just walk right in. Amazing how different things are.

When I went to the 2nd GSU vs FSU game in Tallahassee I went with my brother and 2 of his friends. All 4 of us bought half pints of cheap vodka. They were checking people when they went in. My brother and his friends were wearing jeans and short socks or no socks. I was dressed in semi dress slacks and black socks. We decided to put 2 half pints in each of my 2 socks. By the time we reached the gates my socks had stretched and the bottles were clanking on the cement. We stopped 3 times so I could pull my socks up. We gave our tickets at the gate and about 15 feet inside the bottles started clanking again. My brother and his 2 friends surrounded me and we moved into the middle of some loud FSU students. We walked right by a stadium guard that was looking at us. He could have checked us because the bottles had stretched my socks to the ground. He turned his back on us and we went to our seats after I handed off the bottles and the 3 pocketed them.

!

Was it WriterGoph that was talking about taking psychedelics pre game?

True story - back in approx 78-79, they had students selling programs outside and inside Memorial Stadium. Me and my buddy were standing outside the stadium looking to buy tickets. We were approached by a student who had a handful of programs and a couple of cash aprons in his hand. He asked us "Do you wanna get in to the game for $5?" We said YES! He then told us to put on an apron, grab a few of his programs and then just walk in. He said ticket takers would let us in because we would look like workers. Once inside, we were greeted by his partner, who took our aprons, programs and $5 - they then started the whole cycle over again with willing participants. (side note - once inside I was approached by a fan who wanted to buy a program. I actually sold him one! I was promptly scolded by the guy running the scam)

Man, times were simpler back then.

BRILIANT! You 2 came up with a great gag to play on your opponents that you and 4 friends have seats next to.

(1) Fill one bag up with a white liquor like vodka and strap it to your right leg. Place 2oz of 180 proof in another bag, strap it to your left leg then insert the catheter into your bladder. This way you never have to leave your seat and miss a play.

(2) You poor the good stuff to your friends from your right leg. The opposing fans will ask what you are doing. You give one of them a shot of the good stuff. He tells his friends it’s the real deal. His friends want a shot of your vodka in their coke. You then keep giving them shots in their cups from your left leg. You’ve been drinking beer at your tailgate so you’ll be pissing clear. The 2oz 180 proof will make the urn smell like alcohol. Not only do you and your Gopher buds keep your buzz on but a sh!t eating grin throughout the game. You may ask yourself have you talon ever done this to App.State or Ga. State fans? – NO You can call it the Southern Lemonade GAG!

I'll bring a magnifying glass a flash light and a pry bar if you can’t afford a proctologist! Of course I'll be handing off those tools to Jack & WORD so that they can carry on the good work around Minnesota!
NSFW start at about 3:45"Baby that's nasty"

Top Bottom