Hauser Brothers: Potential Huge Pickups for B1G Programs

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
Iowa, Michigan State, Wisconsin, and national champ Virginia in the mix for Hauser brothers, per Jon Rothstein.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

They can "tour" around as much as they want but I think they'll end up at Wisconsin. Might as well endure some fawning a la Johnny Be Good

Is Sam expected to have immediate eligibility or will they both probably be sitting out a year?

Is Sam expected to have immediate eligibility or will they both probably be sitting out a year?

Everything I have heard is that both are sit out transfers. Need to have a good bench next year to afford two sit out transfers. I'd just as soon keep them out of the B1G.

They can "tour" around as much as they want but I think they'll end up at Wisconsin. Might as well endure some fawning a la Johnny Be Good

Fun. Play slow ball and score in the 50's while averaging 6 PPG.

Pretty sure Michigan State only has one scholly available for next season, so someone currently on roster would have to go/transfer.

Will be interesting to see if they make the case of emotional torment while playing in a system with an All-American point guard who won't pass them the ball. It certainly would be debilitating to me.

Will be interesting to see if they make the case of emotional torment while playing in a system with an All-American point guard who won't pass them the ball. It certainly would be debilitating to me.

Yeah that would be our luck. They'd go to Wisconsin and both get the waivers.

Sparty's first objective right now should be wooing Kerry Blackshear. Exactly what they need, and they don't need a whole lot.

Adding Kerry Blackshear to a core of Winston, Tillman, and a healthy Langford would be lethal.

Iowa, Michigan State, Wisconsin, and national champ Virginia in the mix for Hauser brothers, per Jon Rothstein.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I must say I am a little surprised they aren't considering Fred Hoiberg, but will consider Fran and Iowa. Hoiberg loves to shoot the 3 ball and loves versatility in his players and I don't entirely feel like Fran has maximized the talent he has at Iowa.

I must say I am a little surprised they aren't considering Fred Hoiberg, but will consider Fran and Iowa. Hoiberg loves to shoot the 3 ball and loves versatility in his players and I don't entirely feel like Fran has maximized the talent he has at Iowa.

Hauser played with Weiskamp for the Iowa Barnstormers. Not sure that's the whole story, but it's a connection.

Top Bottom