Another prediction with Gophers on top of Big Ten West

Technically they put Iowa first but they predicted identical records. West is going to be a brutal division to predict going into next year because you can make a really strong case for a bunch of teams to be favorites to win it. The exciting part is that we are right there in that mix as opposed to being on the outside looking in.

We have our most legit shot at winning it since the Mason years and the Michigan debacle. I think we still rely on too many underclassmen to pull it off, but we'll see. We have a shot and that's all you ask for.

Five West teams with winning conference records. Predicting West taking it to East. I can get on board with that...

We have our most legit shot at winning it since the Mason years and the Michigan debacle. I think we still rely on too many underclassmen to pull it off, but we'll see. We have a shot and that's all you ask for.

Preseason shot, I'll agree with that statement. The 2014 team did hold a 4 point lead midway through the 3rd quarter at Wisconsin, with the winner taking the West crown. That was absolutely a legit shot.

Preseason shot, I'll agree with that statement. The 2014 team did hold a 4 point lead midway through the 3rd quarter at Wisconsin, with the winner taking the West crown. That was absolutely a legit shot.

Correct. Also the last time B1G West had five teams with winning conference records.

Top Bottom