Gophs winning West prediction gaining traction

Tickets to Indy and/or Pasadena.......likely.

It's really looking like Fleck was right — for the first time, our players will have to handle high expectations this season.

I'm not worried about how they will cope with it. They'll do fine.

Some of our fans, however, will be freaked out. There are some who have been tamping down expectations for so long that they might be taken aback by the sea change.

If the defense plays like it did last year after Smith was fired we have a solid shot.

It's really looking like Fleck was right — for the first time, our players will have to handle high expectations this season.

I'm not worried about how they will cope with it. They'll do fine.

Some of our fans, however, will be freaked out. There are some who have been tamping down expectations for so long that they might be taken aback by the sea change.
Every fan will shout for joy if/when the Gophers win the West and go to Pasadena. Like good Minnesotans we will wait for it to happen and then celebrate rather than celebrate just because there's a chance.
Pragmatism 101. Sign up at the GH Registrars office.

Every fan will shout for joy if/when the Gophers win the West and go to Pasadena. Like good Minnesotans we will wait for it to happen and then celebrate rather than celebrate just because there's a chance.
Pragmatism 101. Sign up at the GH Registrars office.

I'm a life-long Minnesotan, and your description of most Minnesotans and how we approach fandom is 100% accurate.

Read this out loud to yourself, with the Minne-sooooota accent: "Let's not get all excited, now. Calm down, everybody."

I think it's very sound, very logical to wait until after we win something to get pumped up. It's just common sense!

Keep those blankets good and damp, folks.

Top Bottom