Fran Fraschilla: All of you college coaches can officially commence cheating.

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Steve Lappas chimes in:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Sorry, Bleed, I am not sure I am following. Is this referring to the LSU situation? It appears so, but I'm not sure.

Sorry, Bleed, I am not sure I am following. Is this referring to the LSU situation? It appears so, but I'm not sure.

I believe it is, based on the original tweet coming out on the 14th.

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

And all the GH'ers who have had their heads in the sand and would not admit the obvious, for decades.

#levelplayingfield
#excusesareforlosers

The coaching fraternity appears on shaky ground......

how much do you suppose Duke paid to sign the Rochester kid? Does his family need help?

how much do you suppose Duke paid to sign the Rochester kid? Does his family need help?

I bet he was surprisingly affordable. I think I heard Zion's family asked for 150k straight cash from Louisville? If his price is around that much, you'd think Hurt would be cheaper, but maybe his dad is a harder negotiator? I'm sure we'll find out someday.

And all the GH'ers who have had their heads in the sand and would not admit the obvious, for decades.

#levelplayingfield
#excusesareforlosers

The coaching fraternity appears on shaky ground......

What about all the coaches who actually break zero rules ?

I bet he was surprisingly affordable. I think I heard Zion's family asked for 150k straight cash from Louisville? If his price is around that much, you'd think Hurt would be cheaper, but maybe his dad is a harder negotiator? I'm sure we'll find out someday.

I will go zero on Hurt. I can not stand cheaters on any level but it is over 25 players and maybe 10 schools. Not only is it unfair but it soils all the coaches who do not cheat.

I will go zero on Hurt. I can not stand cheaters on any level but it is over 25 players and maybe 10 schools. Not only is it unfair but it soils all the coaches who do not cheat.

I hope coach K is found guilty. Common make it real

Wait, are you saying you think Coach K doesn't cheat? I wouldn't be at all surprised if he insulates himself very carefully from all the funny business, but there is no way that Duke is not engaged in rampant cheating, and that he is both aware of it and is benefiting from it. It's as clear as it gets. At this point, any Duke recruit has to be assumed to be on the take.

What about all the coaches who actually break zero rules ?

The evidence is overwhelmingly in my favor built. More and more of them are exposed.

You commonly refer to k as this the greatest coach and why would Hurt stay home. Cuz pitino is so poor at sooooo many coaching aspects.

K is so pure. Not. But please continue to extol the wonderful k.

The evidence is overwhelmingly in my favor built. More and more of them are exposed.

You commonly refer to k as this the greatest coach and why would Hurt stay home. Cuz pitino is so poor at sooooo many coaching aspects.

K is so pure. Not. But please continue to extol the wonderful k.

I do not think K is the greatest coach but as a teacher he is top 10. I did not say he is clean, i said there are dozens of guys running squeaky clean programs. There is zero evidence that everyone cheats. Show me where Richard Pitino cheats, where gas Gard cheated, where has Bennett cheated or Few or Painter or Wright. I was a host for a recruit visit at UVA and was not even allowed to buy a sandwhich ! There is not even a rumor on Pitino or Gard. They should never be included with the guys who had pigs on staff to flow cash.

I do not think K is the greatest coach but as a teacher he is top 10. I did not say he is clean, i said there are dozens of guys running squeaky clean programs. There is zero evidence that everyone cheats. Show me where Richard Pitino cheats, where gas Gard cheated, where has Bennett cheated or Few or Painter or Wright. I was a host for a recruit visit at UVA and was not even allowed to buy a sandwhich ! There is not even a rumor on Pitino or Gard. They should never be included with the guys who had pigs on staff to flow cash.

You love to have it both ways built. Not going to let you do that.

You have praised k and his program. Repeatedly. He is as big a cheater as any. You won’t admit it.

Btw. You can give up the uva love. It is really old.

You love to have it both ways built. Not going to let you do that.

You have praised k and his program. Repeatedly. He is as big a cheater as any. You won’t admit it.

Btw. You can give up the uva love. It is really old.

You better prove it. Besides the point is not everyone cheats. Do not read the UVA references if it ages you it is your time that your wasting. I actually have posters i skip over. Free board and your not the mod.

You better prove it. Besides the point is not everyone cheats. Do not read the UVA references if it ages you it is your time that your wasting. I actually have posters i skip over. Free board and your not the mod.

Many many cheat. Not everyone cheats. Doesn’t make it any better or any different.

Your love for uva and Wisconsin are noted. In each and every post you make.

While you are quick to crap on Mn.

Many many cheat. Not everyone cheats. Doesn’t make it any better or any different.

Your love for uva and Wisconsin are noted. In each and every post you make.

While you are quick to crap on Mn.

It is not a secret that Built is a Minnesota fan. He is also very familiar and has friendships with Bennett and Gard. If there were 2 coaches you would want your favorite team(the Gophers) to emulate. I would think that would be a good place to start. Don't bang on Built for wanting the Gophers to do it the right way. Certainly he is not trolling fellow Gopher fans. You should should join him and demand more from your program.

Thanks big. I just do not have any provincial ties and love college hoops, not one program. Also have a strong dislike of anything mediocre especially basketball programs, food, golf courses, customer service etc.. I do not believe in giving out A grades except to the most accomplished. Was not raised to think that average or below was good. 7TH place ribbons are not my thing. Free country though, free to think what they want.

It is not a secret that Built is a Minnesota fan. He is also very familiar and has friendships with Bennett and Gard. If there were 2 coaches you would want your favorite team(the Gophers) to emulate. I would think that would be a good place to start. Don't bang on Built for wanting the Gophers to do it the right way. Certainly he is not trolling fellow Gopher fans. You should should join him and demand more from your program.

What has Gard accomplished that a Gopher fan would want his team to emulate?

I know he had a sweet sixteen his first full season as a coach with the grinch's players. A really bad season following that and a very early exit from the tournament this year

I thought they over achieved in the B1G last year, their record was a bit better than their talent, next year will be telling, they really don't have anyone that is a top B1G player like Happ was this year.

I am “banging” on builtbadgers for his insistence on having the cheating discussion both ways. I actually enjoy most of his posts. Good for him he has friends at uva and Wisconsin.

Be specific and outline what Mn fans should do to demand more. And, define “more”.

Thanks big. I just do not have any provincial ties and love college hoops, not one program. Also have a strong dislike of anything mediocre especially basketball programs, food, golf courses, customer service etc.. I do not believe in giving out A grades except to the most accomplished. Was not raised to think that average or below was good. 7TH place ribbons are not my thing. Free country though, free to think what they want.

Admit K is dirty. Admit self is dirty.

I'm not sure if our latest Badger fan was so much implying that the results are what we should want to emulate as much as the notion that they do things the "right way" in Madison. It's the same marketing ploy that so many other college programs have tried to peddle and that ultimately turned out to be utter fraud. It's the old "hey, we not only win, but we do it the right way! Aren't we awesome?!" approach to sports fandom.

Like most fans around the country, UW supporters fully believe their athletes and coaches are as pure and innocent as the driven snow. And the fans also think this "fact" elevates them as humans somehow.

Whether that's true or not, who knows. But they absolutely think everybody should want to emulate their teams and coaches, so I wouldn't get to worked up about what or who our newest resident Badger fan thinks Minnesota should 'emulate."

I say forge your own identity, try your hardest not to break as many rules as possible, have your athletes get an actually functional education and hopefully win more than a few games along the way.

Top Bottom