Nebraska banged up for Spring game

swingman

Reaction score
Huskers had 15 players out for Spring game:

https://www.cornnation.com/2019/4/1...citement-for-the-spring-game-nebraska-huskers

Anthony Banderas,Bradley Bunner,Braxton Clark,Nick Henrich,Chris Hickman,Will Honas, Camron Jones,Wan’Dale Robinson,Collin Shefke,CJ Smith,JD Spielman,Jack Stoll,Caleb Tannor,Maurice Washington,Tate Wildeman

Top rb Maurice Washington still dealing with legal problems, J.D. Spielman and WanDale Robinson maybe 1 and 2 WRs both out.

Nebraska had two scholarship linebackers for Spring game. 4star recruit Henrich had shoulder surgery this week, might be cleared to go Sept 1.

Tight end moved to oline may be a starter, true frosh Benhart might be starter.

Anthony Banderas? Should have just stuck with Antonio.

Is 4th year guy Caleb Tannor still trying to get back from that groin injury?

Huskers had 15 players out for Spring game:

https://www.cornnation.com/2019/4/1...citement-for-the-spring-game-nebraska-huskers

Anthony Banderas,Bradley Bunner,Braxton Clark,Nick Henrich,Chris Hickman,Will Honas, Camron Jones,Wan’Dale Robinson,Collin Shefke,CJ Smith,JD Spielman,Jack Stoll,Caleb Tannor,Maurice Washington,Tate Wildeman

Top rb Maurice Washington still dealing with legal problems, J.D. Spielman and WanDale Robinson maybe 1 and 2 WRs both out.

Nebraska had two scholarship linebackers for Spring game. 4star recruit Henrich had shoulder surgery this week, might be cleared to go Sept 1.

Tight end moved to oline may be a starter, true frosh Benhart might be starter.
As I mentioned elsewhere, how is it that Nebraska has 105 new bodies in their football in the last 15 months? (As mentioned by Frost at their spring practice).

Benhart at C? Damn that's pretty cool. Will suck to play them in the future with Frost there. I think they will end up with the same record as us.

As I mentioned elsewhere, how is it that Nebraska has 105 new bodies in their football in the last 15 months? (As mentioned by Frost at their spring practice).

Yes, he can only add so many scholarship players each year. Would that make about 70 walk on players!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

85 scholarships. There's a 105 player roster limit that he'll need to meet by the first day of classes or first game, whichever is earlier. During the school year there is no player roster limit.

Benhart at C? Damn that's pretty cool. Will suck to play them in the future with Frost there. I think they will end up with the same record as us.

Where are you seeing Benhart at C? I would be incredibly surprised if anyone played a 6'9" player at C.

Benhart won’t be a center. He will likely play right tackle. The freshman center they were talking about is Cam Jurgens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom