Faalele Wildcat?

Flecknation

Reaction score
What dose everyone thing after his first ever touchdown? wildcat? 3rd and 1 situations? even 4th and short situations?

I’d rather have him blocking for Rodney or Shannon or Mo. Hoping for the under.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya know, Faalele in a fullback role gives you something to think about. Imagine being the defender isolated in the hole, with Big Dan bearing down on you with his third or fourth stride ... and a running back somewhere behind him.

:D

JTG

Ya know, Faalele in a fullback role gives you something to think about. Imagine being the defender isolated in the hole, with Big Dan bearing down on you with his third or fourth stride ... and a running back somewhere behind him.

:D

JTG

Faalele and Sethman in the back field at the same time? What a load!

Have we tested his arm yet?

I say play him at QB and let him decide if he wants to run or not....

If the team has a great year (think they will), it would be a fun national attention getter to have him get some TDs. Cannot hurt with recruiting.

Instead of the Bush push maybe the Faalale makeway?

unstoppable 400LB coming down against smaller teams he would just keep pushing them down like a steamroller.

RB may not be right. They should put him at WR and run the back corner fade to him at the Goal Line. At 400 lbs he would create space to catch the ball and he has Wozniak height as well.

Maybe still let him play on the OL from time to time - just to throw the offense off.

Dan or Seth, who is headed your way with the ball. Time for a muscle spasm time out?

I think it would be fun to have Faaelele line up in his regular position, then shift to the RB position, TE sliding over to fill his spot and RB going to the slot, then run to the left side.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Green was already unstoppable. Opposing coaches gotta be shaking their heads in disbelief and nervous as hell. How the heck are you gonna stop 400+ pounds with a head of steam?

Was thinking about this - does the team even have a traditional Fullback on the roster? If they do want an extra blocker in the backfield, I assume it would have to be one of the TE's, or an extra lineman.

I know that is typically not part of their offense, but in a key situation, it would be nice to have someone with some beef who can serve as a lead blocker. If nothing else, as a counterpoint to the Seth Green wildcat package.

As far as Faalele in the backfield, I would be surprised if we saw it more than once or twice in the regular season.

Was thinking about this - does the team even have a traditional Fullback on the roster? If they do want an extra blocker in the backfield, I assume it would have to be one of the TE's, or an extra lineman.

I know that is typically not part of their offense, but in a key situation, it would be nice to have someone with some beef who can serve as a lead blocker. If nothing else, as a counterpoint to the Seth Green wildcat package.

As far as Faalele in the backfield, I would be surprised if we saw it more than once or twice in the regular season.

Iowa and Wisc...with two TD lead late...to drive the final nail in the coffin.

Not just Dan running the ball, but lead blocking for Seth out the backfield. Ouch!

Have Mo tenderize the opposing Defense in the second half. Then, on short yardage inside the Red Zone have Faalele carry the ball when the Defense is worn down.

Ask that Georgia Tech guy that Faalele used as a landing cushion if he'd like to see Faalele at Fullback late in the game.

That certainly will be on national replay of the game and a good recruiting attention getter.

Any downside to just recruiting 400lb guys exclusively from here out and everyone just runs forward when the play starts?

Need a big first down late with a one or two point lead? I'd give it to Daniel out of the shallow I!

For his next act, Starting at PF, a 6'9" 400 lb Sophomore, Daniel Faalele!!

Put him in at fullback and run him enough so that the defense needs to take the threat seriously.

Put him in at fullback and run him enough so that the defense needs to take the threat seriously.

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. He needs to be used mostly as a massive lead blocker but there's no reason he can't get some touches. If Seth Green was that hard to stop on goal line at 240, Faalele will be impossible.

Let us not forget our OL didn't become effective until Faalele was starting at RT. Keys to the improved 2018 were Faalele and Rossi.

If he lines up in backfield, as an opponent DC, I would imagine they would say take him out at the knees. ACL tear and him sitting out rest of year would be bad.
Keep him at Tackle and have him maul the DL on the goal line like he does every play.

Top Bottom