Rosen and Grimm with Fleck on KFAN

With all due respect, I went back and read the OP again, looking for new or relevant information. Most of what was posted is not new information. It was a recap of the things you hear every week on Fleck's WCCO interviews. The one area that I would say is new was the discussion about the WR position, with some new (to me) information on a few of the WR's. Everything else is a re-statement of things Fleck has said before. In some cases, said many times before.

That is part of the deal with Fleck. You hear the same phrases repeated over and over again. Which does lead some to make comments or jokes about Fleck and his style of speaking.

And now, just to stir the pot - If Fleck was the coach at IA or WI, I submit that almost every poster on this board would be making fun of him on a daily basis. But, he's the Gopher coach, and for some people, that means he cannot or should not be criticized or questioned. That is the real difference of opinion - the amount of deference owed to the Gopher football coach.

And in another 4 months, we can put this all behind us, and go back to arguing over play-calling, tight spirals, and why the backup QB isn't starting.

No

I went back again and counted at least 17 posts in this thread that bring nothing to the table other than taking up space and making it tough to find any sort of meaningful discussion about the actual topic.

Look, you and Pompous are free to keep the comedy act going and pretend like you just aren't doing whatever you can to get a rise out of people. This has nothing to do with having a differing opinion on Fleck but feel free to try and pretend like that is what is going on. You have it down to an art form.

My apologies to anyone actually interested in the thread topic for contributing to the very thing that annoys me about these threads and this board.

How many of those are your posts, counting this one?

Top Bottom