BREAKING: Spring Game moved Indoors!

Yes, even live. You don't have to wait for a replay!

They televise their scrimmages too? LOL

I should check them out. I've never watched a soccer game in my life. Maybe I'll be hooked.

What's the sellout attendance?

I should check them out. I've never watched a soccer game in my life. Maybe I'll be hooked.

Don’t bother. Wouldn’t suit someone who craves the real tough guys. Stick to UFC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't soccer a fall sport at the U? I just assumed it was since it's a fall sport in high school.

It's a fall sport, but then it would have to compete with the pansies who play football. NO CHANCE!

Don’t bother. Wouldn’t suit someone who craves the real tough guys. Stick to UFC.

I'm trying to picture guys running around in shorts kicking a ball as tough. Maybe if I watch, I'll see it. I mean they are playing outside on a Saturday for heaven's sake!

I might watch the girls soccer team running around in shorts for a few minutes. Do we have a girls team?

IDK I'm sure they will announce it at the game. I'll get back to you.

Us soccer fans don't want you. Go away and never watch soccer.

Isn't soccer a fall sport at the U? I just assumed it was since it's a fall sport in high school.

The U doesn't have a men's soccer team so I don't know. The women play in the fall so I'd assume so.

My bad, I thought they still played in TCF. I've never really heard much of them so can I get a pass?

So, they were going to play the Gopher football Spring game, and the soccer game simultaneously?

So, they were going to play the Gopher football Spring game, and the soccer game simultaneously?

spring game over and set up 2 nets. Isn't that what it would have taken? They'd both have to play at 11:00? I thought there was more daylight, but who knows.

so are the Twins still tough or not? I need a ruling.

Goldteam isn't very smart. I kind of feel bad for making fun of him.

I saw the Gophers kick Purdue and Wisconsin in freezing weather. I think they can handle the weather.

In other words, I think they are tough, soccer blows, and moving it inside is perfect. I think I'm the smart one, but it's just an opinion.

If only there were 105 or so young, healthy volunteers to shovel snow and drop salt...

In other words, I think they are tough, soccer blows, and moving it inside is perfect. I think I'm the smart one, but it's just an opinion.

You also think that anyone who posts all day on a message board about toughness is a p#ssy, right?

You also think that anyone who posts all day on a message board about toughness is a p#ssy, right?

I think someone calling football players p#ssies while posting on a message all day is a p#ssy.....Yes! What the hell could they possibly know about toughness? That wasn't me though. I think it was the guy talking the toughness of the Twins cause they will still play. You know, the guy who doesn't count Friday games, only Saturday games for true toughness.

I'm being mocked, right? LOL

Last edited:

I think someone calling football players p#ssies while posting on a message all day is a p#ssy.....Yes! What the hell could they possibly know about toughness? That wasn't me though.

My bad. I took you at your word...

Speaking of p#ssy...........posting all day on a message board I see! And then lecturing on toughness!

I was not the one lecturing on toughness, but you're getting bludgeoned here, so go with it anyway.

then lecturing on toughness

you see the word then..........think on it........you see, I wasn't the one lecturing on the toughness of gopher football after posting all day on a message.

I can dumb it down even more. Let me know.

Last edited:

<b>I was not the one lecturing on toughness, </b>but you're getting bludgeoned here, so go with it anyway.

then lecturing on toughness

you see the word then..........think on it........you see, I wasn't the one lecturing on the toughness of gopher football after posting all day on a message.

I can dumb it down even more. Let me know.

Yes, dumb it down more please. Start with your first sentence above in Bold. Somehow I got the impression you were.

For all the tough guy talk and shoveling for fans cost...that ain’t it. One reason only are they playing indoors...safety of the players. Many teams don’t play a spring game at all because of that concern.
I’m pleased they are playing a game and that I can see it on tv.
Go Gophers!

For all the tough guy talk and shoveling for fans cost...that ain’t it. One reason only are they playing indoors...safety of the players. Many teams don’t play a spring game at all because of that concern.
Go Gophers!

Great post. Should be end of thread.

But GH is full of a__holes, so...

Great post. Should be end of thread.

But GH is full of a__holes, so...

An argument can be made it is better to practice in conditions one can reasonably expect to play games in. Is that a fair assessment?

I wonder if the turf infill is made from winter tire or summer tire rubber.

Go Gophers!

Is that really it?

It's not like they were hitting each other (well once in a while a freshman would make that mistake) out there in past practices.

Not really sure I buy into the idea that there is much if any reduced risk of injury playing on the field Sat vs. the practice facility.

For someone who doesn’t have cable, do you guys know if any of the local bars will be showing the game?

Kix > Kicks. Yes, many of you remember (or can’t forget) the 80s mega hair group notable for pieces such as “sex”, “girl money, “bang bang (balls of fire), “cold shower” and “blow my fuse”

Top Bottom