BREAKING: Spring Game moved Indoors!

How about the 13th?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Who cares about Saturday? Why did they call it off tomorrow.

Those tough guys can't play in a little snow. Again, epic fail, sir!

The gophers never called anything off, they are still playing on their scheduled date. The Twins are not.

I hope you are being sarcastic with all of your comments. If not, just give it up. The Gophers need to evaluate the players they have in simulated game conditions and playing it indoors with the uncertain weather conditions allows them to do this.

read above.

I totally agree with you and think it was a smart move to move the game. Just having fun.

Who cares about Saturday? Why did they call it off tomorrow.

Those tough guys can't play in a little snow. Again, epic fail, sir!

The gophers never called anything off, they are still playing on their scheduled date. The Twins are not.

Cuz the gophers game is saturday. I think you may be kind of dumb? :confused:

Cuz the gophers game is saturday. I think you may be kind of dumb? :confused:

I thought the gophers were playing Saturday. Did I miss something. I'm planning to watch at 3:00

Did they call it off like the Twins did tomorrow night?

So what days count for being tough and not tough for snow days. Is their a website?

OK fine you win, baseball players are p#ssies like the gophers too. Soccer players are the real deal. Hell they will even be out there in shorts!

OK fine you win, baseball players are p#ssies like the gophers too. Soccer players are the real deal. Hell they will even be out there in shorts!

Speaking of p#ssy...........posting all day on a message board I see! And then lecturing on toughness!

This is better entertainment than listening to Schumer and Pelosi.

Last edited:

Speaking of p#ssy...........posting all day on a message board I see!

Nope just when I'm at work not all day.

It's funny you got nothing to deny soccer players are tougher than football players.

Nope just when I'm at work not all day.

It's funny you got nothing to deny soccer players are tougher than football players.

Since they are tougher, are there any Fleck could pluck from some of the teams

We'd cakewalk the west.

Why not at least allow season ticket holders to attend the spring game? The indoor practice facility has capacity for at least a couple hundred people.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Why not at least allow season ticket holders to attend the spring game? The indoor practice facility has capacity for at least a couple hundred people.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

be to crowded with the camera lifts driving back and forth

Don't they play in TCF?

Those p#ssies can't even get their own stadium? They have to use the weak ass gopher stadium?
Have you heard about the Lindbergh baby?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Not that much room on the sidelines. I could envision players crashing into the spectators more than once.

Speaking of p#ssy...........posting all day on a message board I see! And then lecturing on toughness!

Isn’t this exactly what you are doing? Exactly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom